This assignment is a research report please make it according to the research report and just provide the correct answer.
At a minimum, you should include:
1. An introduction – provide a brief description of the purpose of the report. Present the
definitions or model of quality project management that underpins your work (think about the
choice of items in your instrument).
3. Data collection – describe your respondent.
4. Discussion – tell me about what you found and what you think it means. What is the gap
between actual and desired processes and outcomes and what appears to cause it? What are
they doing well? What are they doing badly (refer to the theory).
5. Recommendations – How can they close the gap – references to theory are expected. These
must be correctly cited in-text and as end references.
Core Interview Questions( these question should be on the base of aged care )
• Project information
• How would you define quality in the context of your work? (methodology etc.)
• Does your organisation have a formal quality management philosophy? If so, please
• Can you name the key elements that define project quality?
• At what stage in the project management process do you introduce project quality?
• Do you typically develop a quality statement and/or quality management plan? If yes, please
• How do you identify which quality standards are relevant to the project and how do you plan
to meet those requirements in the project?
• How is your quality planning aligned with your company’s corporate strategy?
• How do you identify and prioritise quality standards in your projects?
Quality HR management
• How do you evaluate staff performance and measure this against project quality standards?
• What role do you believe staff training and development plays in project quality? Please
provide practical examples.
• What role does communication play in the maintenance of project quality?
• How do you identify customer’s requirements in order to meet their expectations?
• Are there any methodologies that you have in place to satisfy the customers in regards to
quality, service and performance?
• Do you apply benchmarking when implementing quality practices in your projects? If so,
what benchmarks do you use as a reference point?
Assignment: MAN6302 – Overview and Questions
File name: man6302 interview questions 2016 v1
Quality assurance (process focus)
• Quality assurance seeks to build confidence that projects will be completed within quality
specifications and expectations. What tools or techniques do you utilise in order to achieve
• How important is the availability of clear quality standards and quantifiable metrics to the
quality assurance process and how do you measure and track these through the life of a
• What do you believe are key inhibitors of project quality.
Quality monitoring and control (product orientated)
• How do you adjust your delivery plan to accommodate quality changes?
• Do you use Business Process Management (BPM) techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma to
support quality monitoring and improvement. If so, please elaborate in relation to your
project management activities.
• How does change influence project quality and how do you manage this process effectively
during the life of the project?
• How do you demonstrate compliance against a customer’s quality standards?
• What reporting mechanisms do you have in place (e.g. communications plan, project status
update) to ensure that project activities are aligned to quality standards?
• How does reporting assist with the project quality process? Please provide practical
Quality strategies for continuous improvement
• Do you use KPIs, Balanced Scorecard or any other quality strategies during the project
management process? If so, please describe the benefits of this approach.
• What is the desired state of project quality in your organisation and how do you intend to
achieve that state from your current position?
• What project management practices do you employ to maintain a competitive advantage?
• Do you have any additional information that you would like to add in relation to project
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.