I need a essay to be written in the field of POLITICAL SCIENCE. I have a list of topics which i will attach but Please confer with me before finaliszing the topic.�
You will need to provide an answer to the question
� You will need to read other scholarly material in order to make your analysis.
� You will need to base your answer on this research.
� You need to identify the reasons used to reach your conclusion.
� You need to evaluate whether your conclusion follows from these reasons.
� You will need to scrupulously use correct grammar, expression and referencing methods.
This essay needs to be an argumentative one(making statements from diffrent scholarly articles then ) .Lastly I have also attached a general advice file for the essay please make sure you abide by that while writing include all the point mentioned in it. At the end PLEASE I want this essay to BE A MASTERPIECE. Any doubts please reply me I will be available all at all times.
Pols 1301 Assignment 3. Argumentative Essay
Minor Essay (1500 words)
Due 4 Oct 16 21:00
• You will need to provide an answer to the question
• You will need to read other scholarly material in order to make your analysis.
• You will need to base your answer on this research.
• You need to identify the reasons used to reach your conclusion.
• You need to evaluate whether your conclusion follows from these reasons.
• You will need to scrupulously use correct grammar, expression and referencing methods.
1. Do democratic states need republican constitutions to guarantee freedom for their citizens?
2. Which is more democratic: Liberal or Social democracy?
3. Which provides the best conception of freedom: liberalism or socialism?
4. Are liberal rights sufficient to achieve feminist goals?
5. Is religious fundamentalism in politics a contemporary form of fascism?
6. Why do both Christian and Islamic fundamentalists perceive democracy and liberty as a problem?
Assignments are to be submitted electronically using TURNITIN via Blackboard.
Students should also ensure that you have a copy of the School of Political Science and International Studies’ Essay Guide 2016. This can be downloaded from the School’s website at http://www.uq.edu.au/polsis under ‘Student Handbooks’.
If you require an extension, you should contact the school of political science and international studies before the due date. Requests for extensions after the due date will only be granted in exceptional circumstances. Penalties for late submission apply (unless an extension has been granted). Students are penalised 5% for every working day that the assessment is late (e.g. if the essay is out of 40, you will lose 2 marks each day).
Essay submitted more than two weeks late without an extension (or after extended deadline) may not be considered for marking.
PLAGIARISM & ADVICE FOR STUDENTS WRITING ESSAYS
All students must complete the Academic Integrity Tutorial.
• A link to the tutorial website will be provided to students when they log into mySI-net.
• The tutorial is available at https://www.uq.edu.au/integrity/help.aspx;
Students are advised to thoroughly acquaint themselves with the University’s policy concerning plagiarism as outlined in the School of Political Science and International Studies Essay Guide 2006. The guide can be obtained from the School’s Enquiries Office (Level 5, Building 39A) or downloaded from the Student Handbooks section of the School’s website (http://www.uq.edu.au/polsis).
It is the University’s task to encourage ethical scholarship and to inform students and staff about the institutional standards of academic behaviour expected of them in learning, teaching and research. Students have a responsibility to maintain the highest standards of academic integrity in their work. Students must not cheat in examinations or other forms of assessment and must ensure that they do not plagiarise.
The University has adopted the following definition of plagiarism:
Plagiarism is the act of misrepresenting as one’s own original work, the ideas, interpretations, words or creative works of another. These include published and unpublished documents, designs, music, sounds, images, photographs, computer codes and ideas gained through working in a group. These ideas, interpretations, words or works may be found in print and/or electronic media.
The following are examples of plagiarism where appropriate acknowledgement or referencing of the author or source does not occur:
• Direct copying of paragraphs, sentences, a single sentence or significant parts of a sentence;
• Direct copying of paragraphs, sentences, a single sentence or significant parts of a sentence with an end reference but without quotation marks around the copied text;
• Copying ideas, concepts, research results, computer codes, statistical tables, designs, images, sounds or text or any combination of these;
• Paraphrasing, summarising or simply rearranging another person’s words, ideas, etc without changing the basic structure and/or meaning of the text;
• Offering an idea or interpretation that is not one’s own without identifying whose idea or interpretation it is;
• A ‘cut and paste’ of statements from multiple sources;
• Presenting as independent, work done in collaboration with others;
• Copying or adapting another student’s original work into a submitted assessment item.
• plagiarism will be treated as misconduct. The Head of School will proceed in accordance with HUPP 3.60.1 – Procedures for dealing with Student Discipline and Misconduct.
You are encouraged to read the UQ Academic Integrity and Plagiarism policy, available at http://www.uq.edu.au/hupp/index.html?page=25128, which makes a comprehensive statement about the University’s approach to plagiarism, the consequences and the principles associated with preventing plagiarism.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.