• Produce a piece of political communication utilising written text OTHER than an essay. Suggestions for the type of projects you can do are provided below.
• The project must also be accompanied by a short statement in which students explain why they chose the topic and medium they did, and reflect on the success or otherwise of the project.
• Produce a major piece of political communication
• Encourage students to explore written communication mediums other than academic essays
• Develop and consolidate students’ analytical, critical and communication skills.
• Develop and consolidate students’ verbal, visual and presentation skills.
Other important information and advice:
• The work can be on any political topic you like
• You must demonstrate stylistic competence in the medium you utilise (so do some research)
• You must attach a separate bibliography
• You must utilise at least six-eight academic sources as research
• While I want to encourage students to be as creative as possible, please be wary of using or producing material that might cause offence, inflict injury or draw the attention of authorities. If in doubt, please check with me.
Short statement on your political communication exercise to be attached to your project
Students must include a short 200-word statement on their project. The statement must include:
• An outline of why they chose the topic and the medium they did
• How they gathered information for the project
• What specific skills and methods they used for the project
• How successful they think the project was
Please note: some students may be uncomfortable submitting their projects through turn-it-in. If this is the case, please let me know so I can make other arrangements.
Grading criteria and feedback:
Students will be assessed on the following criteria. Feedback will be in the form of a grade and written feedback.
• Their capacity to utilise written communication mediums other than essays
• Comprehension of the subject material
• Their demonstrated analytical, critical and problem-solving skills
• The quality and range of their research
• Evidence of innovation and creativity.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.