Criminal Injustice Project
For this project, you will research an issue of criminal injustice (i.e., a social injustice pertaining to the institutions and/or ideologies that characterize crime and criminal punishment in North America) by 1) tracing its development, 2) reviewing existing literature, and then 3) synthesizing your findings to reach conclusions about possible solutions based on empirical evidence. This assignment is designed to 1) assess your understanding of socio-criminological concepts and theory, 2) provide practice for writing manuscripts in academic and professional settings, and 3) foster an appreciation for the possibility of progressive social change.
Your project should include the following sections in the following order: Introduction; Overview; Three-Part Action Plan; and References.
I. Introduction (approximately 4-6 sentences; worth 10%)
• Briefly introduce your issue and its significance (5%).
• The last sentence(s) of your introduction should be a thesis statement that makes a sociologically-informed claim about your issue of criminological injustice which your overview will explain and/or prove (5%).
• For more information about writing an introduction refer to https://writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/introductions/.
• For more information about writing a thesis statement refer to https://www.kennesaw.edu/writingcenter/thesis.php.
II. Overview (approximately 3-6 pages; worth 40%)
• Describe the historical trajectory of your issue from its origins (if possible) to its current state.
• Present socio-criminological academic material that contextualizes the issue you are studying:
o Include a discussion of two or more relevant socio-criminological concepts and/or theories from the class texts or lecture material (20%).
o Include a discussion of two or more relevant peer-reviewed socio-criminological articles from social science journals published no earlier than January of 2000 (20%).
• For more information about finding peer-reviewed articles refer to https://research.library.gsu.edu/sociology.
• For more information about writing a literature review refer to https://research.library.gsu.edu/c.php?g=115595&p=818161.
III. Three-Part Action Plan (approximately 3-6 pages; worth 40%)
• Detail three realistic social, economic, and/or political suggestions for addressing your issue.
• Defend your action plan by providing qualitative and/or quantitative data that supports and illustrates the possible outcomes of implementing your suggestions.
IV. References (and Internal Citations) (worth 10%)
• List any source of information used for your project as an American Sociological Association (ASA) style reference with corresponding ASA internal citations.
• For more information on references and internal citations refer to https://research.library.gsu.edu/c.php?g=115396&p=750689.
• Submit your final project by the due date as a hard-copy in class.
• Use double-spacing, 1 inch margins, and a professional font (such as Times New Roman or Arial).
• To check for plagiarism and spelling/grammatical errors, submit your project to the associated Dropbox folder on D2L at least once before submitting your final hard-copy in class (note: Turnitin may take up to 24 hours to produce results).
• Include an appendix at the end of your manuscript if you need to include any additional information or images that are too large to be contained within the primary manuscript without disrupting the flow of your paper. In the body of your paper, insert the phrase “see Appendix” parenthetically at the end of the sentence when referring to information listed in the appendix.
• Note: Worth percentages are approximations. The distribution of points is also guided by the General Grading Rubric (see below).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.