4 pages double-spaced using 6th edition APA format and 5 scholarly peer journal articles References – no plagiarism, needs to be different, – I will turn in to turnitin.com
Requirements and Outline
1. Use the headings as below for the paper. You may use “I” or the first person since this is your personal framework. Please do not use “you” or the second person.
2. Introduction: In two to three paragraphs (maximum one page), summarize the primary focus of your personal practice framework. Include references to all theorists you have incorporated into your framework. This section of the paper should “stand alone” i.e., provide a synopsis/abstract of your framework and should allow the reader to develop an understanding of the theoretical boundaries of your practice and your clinical focus.
3. Changes to framework: How has your framework changed during your primary care clinical practice? Include how your conceptualization of the four concepts of the nursing paradigm (environment, nursing, health and client/recipient of care) have changed over the course of your Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) educational experiences.
4. Other Concepts and Application: Discuss how other concepts/constructs that are integral to understanding your personal practice framework i.e. spirituality, balance, wellness, self-care, autonomy, etc. have developed due to your clinical experiences. Give an example of the application of your theoretical framework and concepts in a short case study. NOTE: Patient autonomy, self-care and spirituality are the 3 nursing concepts/constructs that are integral to my personal practice framework. Use them focus as my personal practice framework focus.
5. Family Theory: Discuss how your conceptualization of family has developed/changed from its original form, and how family theory influences your practice as an FNP. What clinical assessment skills have you consistently used in your FNP practice to ensure an integrated family approach? Give a clinical example.
6. Role in Ideal Practice: Discuss your understanding of the nurse practitioner role within your desired practice setting. Describe that setting.
7. Analysis: Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your framework as it relates to clinical applicability throughout the lifespan.
8. Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) role in Clinical Knowledge: Describe how you envision your FNP role could contribute to the clinical body of knowledge and evidence-based practice.
9. Summary: Provide a brief summarization of the paper.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.