Nursing care in Australia
The purpose of the essay to is to help you develop a deeper understanding of the challenges and the practicalities required when presented with some of the many elements and contexts that occur in nursing care in Australia.
Focus of the essay
You are required to use one of the primary care settings listed below and the listed vulnerable population. Please not that Indigenous refers to Indigenous Australians only. The essay focus is on Australian primary care settings.
Primary care setting – choose one of the following 4 settings
• Community health
• GP settings
• Maternal and child health
• School Health
Identified vulnerable population
• Indigenous Australians
1. Describe the context of your chosen primary care setting.
2. Outline the nurse’s role within this setting.
3. In relation to your specific population discuss significant health issues this population may experience.
4. Choose two health issues (from the health issues already described). Discuss potential challenges and strategies you could implement to provide effective nursing care to this population within your identified primary care setting. In relation to your chosen population you need to discuss significant health issues this population may experience. Then, from the issues you have already discussed focus on 2 issues and discuss potential challenges and strategies you could implement to provide effective nursing care to this population within your identified primary care setting. (2 issues- one population, one setting).
Additional Notes for Essay
This essay needs to include the following:
• A clear introduction and conclusion
• Up to ten references from credible resources from a variety of sources, including journal articles to support the information and discussion presented. The purpose of this essay is for you to demonstrate academic integrity and academic writing skills. Make sure you use high quality sources of information, preferably from published and/or peer reviewed sources. Please note that Wikipedia, Better Health Channel, CSU HSC study guides and the like are not appropriate sources of information.
• This essay needs to be referenced using APA 6th Style. The referencing guide can be found on http://www.scu.edu.au/library/download.php?doc_id=1390&site_id=40.
• This essay needs to be formatted correctly:
o Header or footer containing student number and page number
o 12 point font size; ‘Times New Roman’, ‘Arial’ or ‘Calibri’ font used
o 1.5 or 2 line spacing
o 2.5cm margins
o Block paragraphs and/or first line of paragraph indented
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.