More than 9 references (within 6-7 years) in additional to prescribed textbook. If you find more than 6-7 years old references which are fully relevant to questions answer you can put that references in your references as well but firstly try to search current references
References Style: APAv6
Prescribed textbook: McMurray, A., & Clendon, J. (2014). Community health and wellness: Primary health care in practice (5th ed.). Chatswood, Australia: Elsevier.
PHC= Primary Health Care
Aim of assessment
The aim of this assessment is to provide you with the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the application of PHC concepts and health promotion practice with particular reference to the health of Indigenous Australians.
Details of the assessment
A DVD, (or TV program, YouTube video) concerning Australian Indigenous health issues will be used as a trigger for students to respond to 5 questions relating to the PHC principles and health promotion elements identified in the DVD.
In order to complete the assessment you will:
– Access and view the program (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlS7v1Pt6U) a few times so that you can become familiar with the content.
– Reflect on the content and identify ways in which the principles of PHC and Health Promotion (HP) are demonstrated.
– Review on-line learning materials. Reflect on what you have been taught about the health of Aboriginal Australians and factors influencing their health.
– Read and watch the additional learning materials and do some searches yourself for background material about PHC, HP and Aboriginal health, as well as other programs aimed at improving the social determinants of health for Aborigines.
• This short answer paper has a word limit of 750 words (maximum) including in text references.
• Additional to the written component, a health promotion poster will also be submitted
• The poster does not contribute to the word limit
• Answers to questions 1-4 will have a maximum word limit that will total 750 words including in text references. Word limit for each question will be identified with the questions.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.