Master in advertising and public relations in Richmond The American International University in London UK
,Professional Statement We seek students who are committed to engaging in serious research and who demonstrate a curiosity and interest in their chosen field. Therefore, all applicants must submit a Personal Statement of 1,500 words addressing their reasons for wishing to undertake the Masters programme at Richmond. The personal statement should address: 1) Why you would like to undertake this program. 2) What you bring to the program, and your qualifications for it, such as professional or academic experience in the field.
MBA in Accounting and Bachelor of Science in Geology &Statistical Analysis Seven years of progressive experience as an accountant. Experience in budget projection, control and follow–up to ensure proper implementation. Capable of closing accounts and submitting periodic reports. Good knowledge of office administration including maintenance of a filing system and preparation and updating inventory reports. Capable of data collection and assisting in preparation of reports. Can easily deal and communicate with colleagues and provide them with all assistance required. Very Fluent in Both Arabic and English.
Ideal Accounting Solution CPA Firm, Virginia 01/2006-12/2010
• Book keeping for small and medium companies.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Preparation of payrolls.
• Preparation of quarterly payroll Tax returns for companies.
• Preparation of annual tax returns for companies.
• Preparation of annual tax returns for individuals and companies.
• Financial statement analysis.
• Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
• Preparation of financial reports for managerial purposes.
UNDP-New York 11/2004-03/2005
• Check regular mail and distribute once a day.
• Maintain leave records.
• Enter leave and overtime records into IMIS and print out the BRIO reports.
• Distribute each record to each individual staff member for signature.
• Distribute the telephone usage report to individual staff member for signature.
• Update the Trust Fund management log as new agreement.
• Create correspondence files for the Accounts Examiners.
• Assist in drafting a portfolio distribution.
• Draft Requests for Working Papers quarterly.
• Update table 17 & 18 periodically.
• Update the log of Agency reports.
• Check the Supplies Cabinet periodically.
• Process all paper work when new people are recruited into either unit or the staff member moves.
UNDP-New York 10/2003 -01/2004
• Participated in preparation of the Third Arab Human Development Report.
• Assisted the Policy Advisor in a number of ways including scheduling appointments for him.
• Requested and collected for filing CV-s of the Members of the Advisory Board of the Arab Human Development.
• Requested and collected for filing background papers of the Authors who contributed to the Third Arab Human Development Report.
• Responsible for various administrative duties such as typing (Arabic, English and French), filing and copying of documents.
Wafra Investment Advisory Group, Inc., New York 02 / 2000 – 05 / 2000
Assistant Controller of Accounts
• Assisted controller in the preparation of quarterly financial statements involving bank reconciliation,
• Journal entries and preparation of schedules for the balance sheet and income statement account.
• Assisted in the preparation of the business development budget and operating budget, revenue and expense projection, final reports, and other specialized financial reports and analysis.
• Assisted in reconciling budget and revenue and expenditures.
• Provided support to higher level budget analysts in development, implementation, and management of operation and capital budgets.
English and Arabic
Southeastern University, Washington-DC: MBA (Accounting), June 1996
Kuwait University, Kuwait: Bachelor of Science in Geology (Major) & Statistical Analysis ( Minor), 1989
Software: Word Processing, Windows2000, FoxPro, Excel, Access Database, Easy Acct, ACCU-Pac , PeopleSoft and Atlas
Operating Systems: XP Professional, Windows 95/98/2000, NT 4.0
Available upon request
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.