Marketing for low income people (Gillette Vs Nivea)
analyzed based on the .SPSS
3. Marketing for low income people (choose a brand and its major competitor)
– Then, write a brief outline for each chosen brand;
– Finally, identify and briefly explain the current major issue/challenge/problematic brand No1 is facing in Dubai.
B) Please provide answers to the following items and questions:
1. Briefly analyze the market related to those brands you chose in general and in UAE/Dubai in particular (opportunities/threats, etc.).
2. How is the market segmented? Respond and justify your answer.
3. What market segment do these brands target? Describe its characteristics.
4. What are the strength and weaknesses of each brand? Explain and justify your answer.
5. What is the positioning of each brand? Explain and justify your answer.
6. What is the USP of each brand? Explain and justify your opinion.
7. What type of marketing strategy did/do they pursue in Dubai/UAE?
8. Choose one product these brands are selling. They shall be competing against each other. Analyze the marketing mix of each branded products you chose. Is it consistent with the positioning of the brand? Respond and justify your opinion.
NB: In case of a shopping mall, the above is not appropriate. Therefore, you have to synthetically analyze its attractiveness vs. competition (local and international).
9. Data collection:
– You have to interview a minimum of 15 persons per chosen brand/branded product;
– Strictly follow the guidelines and the questionnaire I gave you;
– Transfer the data on an Excel sheet.
10. Data analysis & interpretation:
– Calculate basic descriptive statistics;
– Calculate scores per variable (I will provide you with the labelling of each variable appearing in the questionnaire regarding specific items);
– Compare the results between each brand and establish rankings;
– Interpret the results and formulate recommendations in line with the problematic identified initially for each brand.
11. Conclude and explain the challenges these brands may face in a near future in Dubai/the UAE.
C) Please strictly follow the format exposed below:
– Structure: the above questions help you to structure your written report. Therefore, answers shall be provided in the same order. Please keep in mind: what is not correctly defined cant be measured and what is not correctly measured cant be improved;
– Text: 10 pages (excluding title page, appendices, and references), 12 points, Times New Roman, 1.5 spaced, APA or Harvard style referencing;
– Good-value-for-money advice: your added-value lies in your ability to justify any choices you will make.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.