manufacturing and distribution
Your team is a large U.S. corporation that manufactures rubber tires, and you want to begin manufacturing and distribution in another country. As a team, choose a country in which you would like to start a manufacturing plant. Each individual team member should pick out a role as chairman, vice-chairman, secretary, and treasurer. If there are more than 4 people on your team, double up on titles, but each team member should still submit an individual project.
Chairman: Research and write on the following issues:
• Discuss the macro environment of the country.
• What is the company strategy there?
• What will be your structure and controls?
• How will you be socially and economically responsible?
• How would you implement your strategy?
• What would be the role of management?
• What is the mode of entry you are going to use, and why?
• You are also thinking of how you are going to implement the rewards program.
• What do you think would motivate the workers?
• How would you design the right culturally appropriate program?
• What kind of leadership would work in this country?
Vice-chairman: Research and write on the following issues:
• What are the political, cultural, environmental, and economic risks of doing business there?
• If you do decide to do business there, how would you staff the operation?
• What kind of approach would you take?
• What type of concerns would you have?
• What do you need to consider when you recruit, evaluate, train, and deal with labor relations issues?
• How would you select the manager?
• What are some of the issues to consider regarding the expatriate?
• What if it does not work out?
Secretary: Research and write on the following issues:
• What are some of the legal issues you would have to deal with as a company if you decide to expand there?
• What sort of international orientation would you consider?
• What are some of the opportunities and strengths of doing business there?
• What are some of the cross-cultural issues you are going to have to deal with?
• How are they different from in the United States?
• What are some of the protocols and etiquette issues you must incorporate into your business behavior?
• How are you going to deal with management issues such as assertiveness, conflict resolution, and team building?
• What should you practice to be successful?
Treasurer: Research and write on the following issues:
• What competitive advantage does this country have?
• What are some of the foreign trade issues you will have to deal with?
• What are the determinants to foreign entry there, and how would you enter there?
• You will be embarking on the international negotiation.
• What are the 5 stages of negotiation, and how are you going to prepare for them?
• What cultural differences do you need to be sensitive to in the process?
• What would be some of the political, legal, economic, and ideological issues that may come up?
• How would you manage conflict if it should come up in the negotiations?
• What decision-making process would work better with the different cultures?
• Inductive or deductive reasoning?
• Is it a personal issue or a cultural issue?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.