I want answer this question and I want the answer AS essay this question related with human recourse subjects ( leaderships) and I want follow like WHAT I write below
QUESTION : Organisational success, in multi-national companies is dependent upon effective and appropriate leadership. List three different leadership styles and critically evaluate their difference. I WANT WRITE ABOUT( ADKAR MODEL , 8 STAGR MODEL,MANAGING TRANSITION BY WILLIAM BRIDGES) The importance of effective leadership to organisations cannot be overstated. Analyse the competences and skills that are required to deliver the role to a high standard.
• I want write essay included ( short introduction , explain the define the concepts you are discussing whether that be leadership, Draw on theory in your answer (take note of specific instructions regarding, for example, the number of theories to refer to, Use any examples (from texts or knowledge) that you have to help explain points/reinforce where asked for or where they help you explain something, Look carefully at what the question is asking you to do, e.g. explain, compare and contrast, critically evaluate, discuss, Critique theories (highlight gaps, weaknesses, assumptions in theories) – draw on other theory/evidence to support what you are saying, and where you have organisational examples from companies, include this (just a sentence or two).and then Discussion which included theoretical and evidence ) and at last conclusion.
• If the questions asks for instance to what extent does, or how well does X theory explain, it requires you to ultimately come to a conclusion and state an opinion
SO THE EASSY SHOULD BE
(SHORT INTRODUCTION A) which included define concepts and stardust the essay
DISCOSSION) Included theoretical and evidence)
Points to consider
• Have a definition of leadership
• Ensure that you are aware of different leadership styles
• Ensure that you are aware of the skills/competencies leaders and managers need:
• Think about the situational factors that influence the leadership/management style that is most appropriate
Think about the appropriateness of the various theories to the contemporary workplace (e.g. MNE’s and large organisations) – different contexts (national, sectoral cultures; dynamic/stable); different levels of staff; is one leader at the help enough
• Remember that situational leadership theory suggests that different styles are needed depending on the situation (e.g. task, leader, worker)
• Transformational leadership is a leadership styles, as are well as the styles outlined by other writers
I WANT USE THESE REFRENCES
International human resource management – Peter Dowling, Marion Festing, Allen D. Engle 2013
International human resource management – Dennis R. Briscoe, Randall S. Schuler, Lisbeth M. Claus 2008
Leading, managing and developing people 2013
Leadershop: theory and practice – Peter Guy Northouse 2016
The theory and practice of change management – John Hayes 2014
Managing human resources: human resource management in transition – Stephen Bach, Martin R. Edwards c2013
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.