Leadership for Quality Effectiveness and Safety in Health Care
On successful completion of this assessment task students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate and apply knowledge in understanding and improving organisational systems and processes
2. Use appropriate quality tools, techniques and strategies to improve quality and safety
3. Apply leadership, professional communication and interpersonal skills working in partnership with patients, families and carers towards patient safety and quality
4. Implement and monitor legal and regulatory requirements associated with safety and quality
Identify and critically discuss systems, processes and or infrastructure improvements in your workplace or country that have been developed and implemented and their effectiveness in improving healthcare quality and safety.
This task requires students to:
• Identify, provide an overview and evidence of, a system, process or infrastructure improvement implemented within the last twelve months.
• Show how leadership, professional communication and interpersonal skills have been applied when working in partnership with patients, families and carers and contributed towards patient safety and quality as part of this project.
• State how legal and regulatory requirements associated with safety and quality have been implemented and monitored
• Ensure you adequately and appropriately define and describe all major terms, including ‘systems,’ ‘quality processes,’ ‘infrastructure improvements’ and ‘effectiveness’ (including identifying the criteria used to evaluate effectiveness in relation to quality and safety outcomes).
• Carefully read and understand the essay topic, student directions and the Essay Marking Criteria provided to assist you in the construction your essay.
• The work is to be structured as a formal essay, with a relevant introduction, body of work, and conclusion, with no headings or subheadings. The work is to be written at an acceptable academic level and scholarly style and in the third person. Note that use of pronouns is to be avoided.
• Adequately and appropriately use recent (i.e. from 2007) peer reviewed, academic, research /evidence-based journal articles, (preferably from quality & safety, nursing management and leadership publications) to adequately support critical evaluation and discussion
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.