jounal 4 (6&7)
• As you read the chapters and readings in our texts, you are to highlight the main ideas and annotate responses, reactions, questions, etc, and then write journal entries. The due dates are on the class schedule. To respond, you may select from the suggestions below, all of which are designed to help you reflect on the ways you react to the reading. Your entries should be typed, and each should be at least one double-spaced page. If you are responding to two chapters in TSIS, you can do one half of the page on each chapter. Make sure that you title each journal with the required assignment. The journals will earn points (20 points each), but most importantly, doing these will strengthen your writing, your English fluency, your reading comprehension, as well as increase your reading speed and your vocabulary acquisition.
• Some of the questions below will give you ideas on how to respond for your journal. How you choose to respond is up. Suggestions for how to respond are as follows, but you should not do all seven ways for each journal; rather, chose one or two questions for each journal. Try experimenting with responding in different ways for different journals: what you have leand from that reading?
1. What do you find interesting in this reading assignment? Summarize the point of interest and then discuss why you find it interesting.what you have leand from that reading?
2. What do you find unclear in this reading assignment? Summarize the section you find muddy or foggy and explain what you think it means but why you’re still uncertain. what you have leand from that reading?
3. What do you find "linkable" in this reading assignment? Something may link up with your previous reading in this class or in others. Perhaps it links up with an experience you’ve had or a theory you’re developing. Explain the linkages you see. what you have leand from that reading?
4. What do you find stimulating or exciting in this reading assignment? Summarize the section and explain why you find it stimulating. what you have leand from that reading?
5. What do you find contradictory in this reading assignment? The passage in question may seem to contradict something else the writer(s) has said; it may contradict your reading in another class or in another text in this class; it may contradict common sense; it may contradict your experience or expectation. Explain the contradictions and try to work out what you are going to think about the ideas associated with it. what you have leand from that reading?
6. What do you find debatable in this reading assignment? Who would debate this passage and what arguments would he or she bring to the debate? What do you think about the possible positions one can take on the issue discussed in the reading? what you have leand from that reading?
7. What do you find practical or useful in this reading assignment? It might be useful in your daily life now, in your professional life now or in the future, in your academic research as you prepare to write a paper. What specifically is useful, and how can it be used? what you have leand from that reading?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.