Introduction to Law and Regulatory Framework coursework 2
Each student is to individually submit a single report, using headings to clearly distinguish your answers to Parts A and B. The total word count for EACH section should not exceed 1,250 words (the full report must not exceed 2,500 words).
Reference to literature, legislation or legal guidance documentation should be accomplished using Harvard referencing procedures.
PART A – Planning Regulation and Conservation
The building known as 17-19 The Crescent, Salford, had been unoccupied for several years. Currently a refurbishment is underway to provide office space. However the Developer has realised it made a mistake in creating offices and now wants to use the space as residential i.e. covert the building into approximately twenty flats.
The Developer has asked you to give him initial advice on how likely the prospect of gaining planning permission is.
Write a report to the Developer outlining the key issues he is likely to meet in obtaining planning consent.
PART B – Building Control, Building Regulation and CDM Regulation
Your Client has gained Planning Permission to refurbish a disused fire station in central Manchester and convert it to a retail space at ground floor level with apartments on the upper floors. You are asked to provide a brief report addressing the following issues:
• Describe ALL Building Control procedures that must be followed in order to demonstrate compliance with the Building Regulations for the development from project inception through to completion. Include reference to post-occupancy compliance matters. Be sure to discuss all procedural options, selecting the preferred means, as well as all enforcement procedures that may be instigated. Use examples from the Legislation and Guidance to help illustrate your answer.
• Assuming that the development proceeds under a standard form of contract, identify the key CDM roles and duties associated with the development. Include reference to the building’s future tenants.
3. ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
Assessment Criteria for PART A
• You should research The Crescent via the internet to ascertain key issues. However you ARE NOT EXPECTED to give a response narrowly focused on that location. Rather you should use the location as a loose case study to explain key issues in a more generic manner
Assessment Criteria for PART B
Building Control and Regulation
• Description of all relevant procedures
• Identification of the appropriate work stages associated with each procedure
• Reference to legislation, guidance and resources
• Identification of all relevant parties with duties under the Regulations
• Appropriate description of the various duties including procedures for discharging those duties
• Reference to legislation, guidance and resources
pleas notice this coursework is part of a construction project management program so pleas be specific on construction regulations even the area needed for the building in PART A :link for the building https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=17-19+the+crescent+salford&ie=UTF-8&ei=s9n4UdWIKaGG0AXxtYDgAg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.