Intervention project and evaluation in alcohol consumption in young adults
Alcohol consumption in young adults in Australia
1. Provide a strong justification for each decision you make
Concisely summarize the magnitude of the public health issue and briefly discusses the at-risk population(s) and contributing risk factors/enablers that are influential and amenable to change. Draws on this summary to present a very strong argument for intervention. Argument is well supported by appropriate references. References show evidence of wider reading.
2. Identifies an appropriate, well-constructed, and easily understood goal and associated objectives. The objectives clearly relate to and underpin the achievement of the overarching goal. The selected population(s) is appropriate. Goal, objectives, and population are clearly justified by the student’s argument for intervention
3. Conducts a thorough critical appraisal of the evidence base for the intervention. Explicit and well-founded links to argument for intervention and the stated goal, objectives, and target population. Discusses gaps and limitations in the evidence base. Argument is well supported by references. References show evidence of wider reading
4. Proposes a relevant intervention, with a very strong justification. There are explicit and well-founded links between the student’s critique of the evidence base and the proposed intervention. Relevant values and principles and theoretical frameworks are also used where appropriate and with strong justification provided. Limitations of the proposed intervention are highlighted and addressed. Argument is well supported by references. References show evidence of wider reading
5. Presents a relevant and coherent evaluation framework. Excellent consideration of all evaluation levels. Indicators and measurement methods are appropriate and very well justified. Identifies and discusses any issues that influenced the evaluation framework design and/or weaknesses or limitations. Argument is well supported by references. References show evidence of wider reading.
6. produce a 1-page summary as an attachment (not included in the word count), documenting your literature search strategy conducted for this assessment according to the template
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.