integrated marketing communication campaign proposal
This proposal need the combination of pictures and words. But we also need more words. And we need catalog for the proposal. And actually we do not need PPT for that proposal, we need PDF format so that we can print it out like a magazine. So can we change it to the PDF format with colorful pictures and words?
Assignment: You individually (or with no more than two other partners in the class) will create an integrated marketing communication campaign proposal for the introduction of a new product brand extension: Aqua Velva Body Wash for Men.
The Problem: Aqua Velva is launching a new product, a brand extension—Aqua Velva Body Wash for Men. The chief marketing officer and the advertising director at Aqua Velva are providing wide creative latitude to the advertising agency—you—to position this new brand to a target audience that will be most receptive to try the new body wash from Aqua Velva. So, you are beginning with a blank sheet of paper. Competitors Axe, Old Spice, and Dove have already successfully positioned themselves in the market of male body wash personal care products. Aqua Velva must find a unique, new position in the market that is truly differentiating with brand benefits and promises directed to a new group of consumers. You will select and identify the best target audience for introducing the new product.
Communication Objectives: 1) Announce the launch of a new Aqua Velva brand—Aqua Velva Body Wash for Men– with a new identifiable target audience; and 2) promote trial purchase of the brand to this new target audience.
Marketing Objective: Gain 10 % market share of men’s body wash personal care product category in 18 months.
The assignment requirements to be completed are as follows:
1) Situation Analysis: This is a one to two-page overview of the assignment, the succinct history of the product category and the brand’s development, and the objectives you are trying to accomplish. Use the template provided in the assignment. 15 points
2) Consumer Profile: This part of the assignment, one page, identifies and pinpoints the target audience. You will write a profile of the ideal consumer for this brand identifying their needs and wants demographically and psychographically. This is the target audience to whom the advertising and promotion is directed. 20 points
3) Brand Strategy Statement: This is a fully developed sentence or two that concisely details the benefits of the brand to the consumer and why the target audience should select the brand. 15 points
4) Creative Brief: Write a Creative Brief based on the template provided in the assignment. The Creative Brief is the document usually write by the account planner in the ad agency that is the blueprint and creative direction for the development of the ‘big idea” of the campaign. 20 points
5) TV: Develop a :30 second TV commercial with a storyboard and script for national TV broadcast. This video may also be used in digital media online or on YouTube. 20 points.
6) Social Media: Develop a social media campaign using at least two social media in addition to Facebook—a total of three social media platforms; you do not need to use Facebook. Your proposal for the social media campaign will be two-pages, and include 1) objective of the campaign; 2) the strategy (how the social media platforms used will accomplish the objective); and 3) tactics of each social media describing and illustrating visually how each will function and work. 20 points
7) Promotional Event: Create an event or a sales promotion that may be linked to the TV campaign and/or the social media campaign. This may be a contest, event, in-store retailing or couponing providing pricing discounts for consumers to try the product. 20 points
8) Plan Book: Items 1-7 above will be placed in a hard copy binder that may be a three ring binder, or spiral binding, or saddle-stitched that is the final product delivered to the Aqua Velva client. No loose pages, unbound, or stapled papers will be accepted. The cover page (page 1) of the binder will include all student team member names, if applicable. Page 2 will be an Executive Summary of the campaign that provides the strategy and rationale for how the proposed campaign meets the communication and marketing objectives of the client. The remaining pages will include items 1-7 with a brief description of each item and its purpose within the campaign. 20 poin
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.