An organisation was established 3 years ago and has earned an outstanding reputation throughout Singapore. It is planning to send a team of ten senior level executives to an overseas assignment in their newly established offshore subsidiary for a period of one year to handle different aspects (roles) of an important project that requires strong team spirit and creative mind.
You are the Human Resource Director of this organisation and have been appointed by your CEO to prepare and equip the team members with the necessary knowledge and information of this country and the climate/culture of the overseas subsidiary. This is aimed to assist them to not only survive but also perform well in the overseas assignment as a team.
The CEO prefers to send a good mix of diverse team members for this posting, in attempt to achieve a better level of creativity and innovation. Taking these into consideration, you plan to research on the subsidiary country with regard to its history, climate, culture, language, custom, working style etc. so as to cater to the following diverse characteristics/background of the assignees and their preferences:
• Different religion
• Different gender
• Different family background
• Different Languages
• Different diets
• Different sports and leisure activities etc.
When researching on the country that the team members are going to stay for the next one year, you must bear in mind that these team members have not worked overseas before. Your pre-overseas assignment briefings and trainings are all very crucial to their performance in future.
Requirements of the individual assignment:
Your write-up must critically analyse the following aspects :
1. Introduction of the chosen country and scenario & context of international HRM
2. Organizational design and structure of the overseas subsidiary in comparison with the headquarters in Singapore (Apply Hofstede national cultural dimensions to discuss the differences between home and host countries).
3. Analysis of the staffing process for the overseas assignment. Critically analyze the staffing strategy of the right candidates for the overseas assignment. E.g., In recruitment, do you want to deploy people from within or recruit employees from outside? For selection, which THREE (3) selection tools (including test) do you want to adopt?
4. Analysis on the training and development process of the international assignees. Training and developing the international assignees taking into consideration of the before- and after-overseas posting of human resource development.
5. Analysis on the remuneration package of the international assignees. The remuneration package of the international assignees taking into consideration of compensation approach (e.g., balance sheet approach) and of the before- and after-overseas posting of remuneration package adjustment.
6. Conclusion (submission and conclusions are well considered and take into account the personnel strategies of the company)
You can choose any country as your host country (except your own home country and Singapore) to write this essay.
You are required to consult and fully reference a MINIMUM of 5 references from 3 different sources of information (e.g., book; www; journal article from the full-text databases; current affairs magazine; newspaper etc.)
You are expected to write in this research report format (i.e. essay with headings) and the citation format should be in APA style.
You should attempt to use Geert Hofstede National Cultural Dimensions to compare the parent country and host country, recommended link: http://www.clearlycultural.com/geert-hofstede-cultural-dimensions/
You should avoid using bullet or point forms to write your academic essay.
You must apply in-text citations and provide reference list in your submission.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.