1. Name and define the three main domains of human development, and provide an example of each.
The three main domain of human development are: (I did this one already, but if you need to make changes or please check if it is correct.)
1. Physical – Physical development are the changes that occur throughout our bodies such as growth of the body and brain, sensory capacities, motor skills, and
2. Cognitive – Cognitive development is how we as humans develop. It is how we learn and obtain our information, including the way we learn, pay attention, and
use our memory, language, thinking, reasoning, and creativity.
3. Psychosocial – Psychosocial development is how we obtain the different patterns and changes in our emotions and personality, and the relationships we built
All three domains are very important to consider, for every single one is a component in our everyday growth.
2. In your opinion, how does Baltes life-span approach to understanding human development resonate with the core values of the profession of social work?
1. How would you characterize the scientific method as a way of knowing as differentiated from other ways of knowing?
2. The text discusses two important types of research, cross sectional (snapshot in time) and longitudinal (studies carried out over time) as a way of examining
human behavior. What are some of the strengths and limitations associated with each of these types of studies? Please give an example of each type of study.
1. There three stages of prenatal development, the germinal stage from conception to two weeks, the embryonic stage from the end of the second week to the eighth
week and the fetal stage from the end of the eighth week until birth. According to the text, both the germinal and the embryonic stage occur during the first
trimester, during which exposure to teratogens can be most damaging. What is meant by teratogens? Please give some examples of teratogens. Why is the first trimester
a more vulnerable period than any other prenatal period?
2. Who is the most likely to be affected by teratogenic effects and what thoughts do you have about intervention strategies that might be employed by socials
workers to help offset some of the dangers associated with this problem?
1. According to the text what impact can a supportive environment have on birth complications later in life?
2. How does the motor development occur in infancy (define and give several examples of both fine and gross motor skills) and what is meant by the term
“milestones of motor development”?
1. Chapter five opens six approaches to cognitive development. They include the behaviorist approach; psychometric approach; Piagetian approach; Information
processing approach; Cognitive neuroscience approach; and social contextual approach. What do YOU find MOST interesting about EACH approach and why?
2. In chapter 5 there is an interesting discussion of the Nature vs. Nurture debate with regard to language acquisition based on B.F. Skinner’s learning theory,
which purports that language is learned through operant conditioning, and Noam Chomsky’s nativism theory, which maintains that babies learn to talk using their inborn
capacity for languages acquisition. What are some environmental and neurological influences on language acquisition discussed in chapter five?
1. In chapter six, Temperament, Goodness of fit and attachment are discussed. Define these three terms and briefly discuss how they relate to Erikson’s notion of
basic Trust versus Basic mistrust.
2. What are some of the challenges associated with toddlerhood for working parents?
1. Contrast thinking styles of three years old and seven years old.
2. Briefly discuss the concept of learning, particularly the zone of proximal development and scaffolding as outlined by Lev Vygotsky?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.