TOPIC : How much power does CEOs really possess ?
Group poster : ( 575 words, you can use dot point, small paragraph, graph )
• Summary of main academic perspectives in the debate – Identify the main perspectives on the assigned debate. For each perspective, summarise the supporting evidence from the academic literature (i.e., OB theory &/or concepts, research published in peer-reviewed and scholarly journal articles, etc.).
• Practical implications – Describe the supporting evidence or perspective from management practitioners. Note any contrasts between the academic and practitioner perspectives. Include relevant examples (e.g., from real companies or realistic scenarios) to illustrate the importance of the debate for organisations.
• Recommendations – Summarise and justify at least one suggestion that could resolve or move the debate forward in a constructive manner
Individual analysis peer and self-evaluation ( 250 words )
The form should include the following information:
• Confidential evaluation of your own and fellow group members’ contributions to the group assignment
• A brief essay (approximately 250 words) that includes the following:
o Brief summary of the debate perspectives
o Individual evaluation of which perspective is more compelling and why
General Guidelines for the Poster Session and Formatting
• The poster should be formatted as a single poster sheet, no larger than A1. The University of North Carolina has created an excellent resource with tips for how to create effective posters: http://gradschool.unc.edu/academics/resources/postertips.html.
MGT2OBE: Assessment 2
Poster Session Guidelines
Poster Content and Formatting
– Poster content:
o Title and group member names
o Summary of main academic perspectives in the debate
o Practical implications
o See subject learning guide
– Poster size
o No larger than a single A1 sheet
– Formatting tips
– Other tips
o Prepare a very short oral summary of the poster to give to visitors. This should be no more than 2 minutes.
o Be prepared to answer questions from visitors.
o Prepare a handout to give to visitors (no more than 1 page).
Poster Session Timeline
Note: all poster sessions will be held in Martin Building Room 326B
:05 to :15
Check-in and poster set up
– Check-in with tutor to receive
o Name tag to be worn during session. The name tag includes
? Your name
? Your group’s poster ID
? Poster IDs of at least 2 other posters you are expected to visit during the session
o Poster feedback sheets
o Please arrive on time as the tutor may not be able to process late arrivals or students who arrive close to the start of the poster session
– Place poster on wall at designated location in room
:15 to :45
– At least 2 group members (presenters) should stand at the group poster at all times
– Visit assigned posters and complete feedback sheets
o Read poster, talk to presenters, ask questions
– Visit additional posters if time allows
:45 to :55
Poster removal and submission
– Take down poster
– Submit the following to tutor
o Poster feedback sheets
o Group portfolio
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.