How family economic conditions affect their children’s academic success.
A proposal is a particular genre of writing. It is not a series of notes, a mini-essay or a list of bullet points. Rather, a proposal should gesture to the larger paper you will write and include:
1) Your proposed topic. This is the subject area under investigation and will necessarily be descriptive (e.g., my paper looks at the ___, or my paper examines __). Also include a tentative title.
2) Your proposed argument. This is the hardest but most important part. Thus, you should write a decent-length paragraph explaining the trajectory of your argument. This means that you must have done enough research to have a sense of the topic and argument. Your paragraph must be long enough to explain your proposed argument and how you intend to make it. This should include the progression of your argument and its relation to the thesis. Please remember that your argument must remain focused. You are striving for nuance and depth, not breadth.
Points 1-2 should be no more than 2 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman 12-pt font.
3) You are also required to write an annotated bibliography for 4 academic texts that are not part of the course reading list. You may look at readings from the class, and their bibliographies, to guide your research. You can also contact me and I can see if I know of any sources that may be relevant. If you are not sure if your source is appropriate, please contact me.
Each entry will include the following (1-3 sentences for each of the 4 below. Point 5 will only require 1 sentence):
1. The bibliographic entry
2. What you believe the text’s main argument is.
3. How the author(s) support the argument
4. How the text is useful for your paper
5. What framework is employed by the author to further her/his point
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.