Healthcare Future Trends
Conduct a Web search for information on future trends affecting healthcare. Identify and describe three trends and be prepared to discuss their potential impact on health information management services in the future. Prepare a one-page summary of each trend. Include the Web address.
3 pages, 25 points
Four Essays. Please write essays of one and a half pages each on four of the questions below. Include a picture with each essay and explain how the picture helps us understand the history.
1. Progressives. What do you find remarkable about the era of Progressivism? Describe three particular leaders or movements and show how they help define this time period. How did the Progressives shape the society we live in today?
2. World War I. Why did the U.S. get involved in World War I? Why was it a controversial war in America? Explain Wilson’s goals after the war. How successful was he?
3. World War I and American Life. Explain the impact of World War I in America. Consider various social, economic and political changes in the country during and right after the war. Do you think these changes were actually caused by the war?
4. The 1920s. What happened in America during the 1920s? Why do historians see the 20s as the beginning of “modern times”? Address social, cultural, economic and political factors.
5. Depression. Explain some of the possible causes of the Great Depression. Who suffered the most? How did people react to economic stress? Describe some social changes in this era.
6. New Deal. Explain how Franklin Roosevelt proposed to help the economy. Why was he able to make so many changes? What lasting impact did New Deal policies have on America?
7. New Dealers and Progressives. How were the New Dealers similar to Progressive leaders of a generation earlier? How were they different? To the extent they differed, was it because they had different ideals or because they were in different times?
8. Women. Explain some of the changes in women’s lives in the early 1900s. Describe the role of women in shaping the Progressive Era, World War I, the 1920s, and 1930s. Do you think the status of women changed because of women’s activism or because of other changes in society?
9. Three key terms. Develop an essay using three of the key terms from the handouts. Show how the terms are related to each other and how they combine to give us a better understanding.
Keys to Success:
– Explain your points simply, like you would to another student.
– Write in short paragraphs.
– Use specific examples from our readings and class discussion.
– Relate your answers to major concepts and trends we have covered.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.