Greif Childhood Bereavement
Midterms must have a cover/title page and use the ‘header’ requirements from your weekly short writing assignments.
• 4-5 pages Max. (Your title page and source page does not count within the page Max.) The use of an outline, headers, and/or table of contents is not required but suggested to organize your work. If you use these tools you may submit them optionally and they will not count towards your page Max.
• Pages must be numbered, 1.5 spaces, 1 inch margins, typed, 12 inch font and Times New Roman.
• A source page must be included. You must use a min of 8 sources (4 readings, of your choice, must be taken from the readings assigned up until week 8).
• MLA format https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/11/
Paper: Developmental Factors
Select one of the developmental factors discussed in class (Trauma, Generational Trauma, PTSD, Child Abuse, Grief, Special Needs, Neurobiological Development, Poverty, Family Development, and/or Oppression) and write a 4-5 page research paper on the following (follow the outline below and answer each question in one of two paragraphs):
• The history of your topic
• The definition and construction of your topic in childhood (and if that construction has changed over time or in different settings)
• Changes related to your topic over time
• Discuss at least one developmental theorist of your choice who has published theories that support or explain your topic
• If your topic is influenced by Nature, Nurture or both
• How family development/structure has impacted your topic
• Context of your topic as it varies in social class, culture, country, age, gender, family type, and ethnicity.
• How your topic has been depicted in art, music and literature (and if not why)
• Major milestones, policies and laws passed related to your topic
• Controversy related to your topic and/or major conflicting viewpoints
• A comparison of your topic in time which includes describing and discussing one historical event and one current event related to your topic.
• Any examples you can find about “empowered children” within your topic is extra credit (you have to list the specific children and explain how they were empowered in history/culture/time etc.
Your paper MUST focus on how your topic impacts children (any age) not adults.
20% Grammar, Clear Formatting, proofreading, includes MLA and required layout.
10% Use of an outline as evident by very clear paper structure and organized flow of paper
10% 8 Sources min. (4 from class readings)
10% Research depth- creative, in depth research as evident by unique sources that compliment your paper
10% Ability to stay within page limit
10% Ability to integrate class topics and learnings into the language written into the paper
10% All questions were thoroughly answered and supported in the text and by sources.
10% Use of critical thinking and comparison in writing. Ability to cross analyze text and learnings to conclude new thoughts, facts and opinions on your topic using outside sources and what has been taught in class up until this point
10% Creativity and descriptive language
• Extra credit- additional sources (up to 5 extra point)
• Any examples you can find about “empowered children” within your topic is extra credit. (up to 5 extra points)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.