Formating Computer-Aided Design in Research Paper
Research Question:How to format Computer-aided design on a research paper ?Account of all tasks and subtasks that have been completed by the group as of the morning of Friday 18, 2016:Research , Interviews , Resources List of all tasks and sub-tasks the group is planning to complete by Monday, April 11 and group members tasked with their completion:Research , Interviews , Resources ,Samples ,Presentation
ASSIGNMENT #5: METHODOLOGY
Assignment 5 is a Memo with multiple sections and attachments that provides an outline of the research you and/or your group have undertaken for your (group) project, and the tasks that remain to be done. Use standard Memo format, including a banner; refer to Assignment 2 (and to your corrected submissions for Assignment 2) for guidelines on crafting a well designed Memo.
For this assignment, you will be submitting ONE Memo for the entire group. This Memo will have several sections:
1. A clear banner that says “Memo”; your group may custom design a banner if desired
2. An address block, with entries aligned one tab over from the “To” column
3. All group names and contact emails listed in a vertical stack, one above the other; all group members will initial the final Memo
4. A clear purpose statement in the first sentence of the Memo proper
5. Five sections, each with an A-level heading, formatted in 15 point, bold, all cap Times New Roman: 1.0 Research Context, 2.0 Methodology to Date, 3.0 Tasks Remaining, 4.0 References, 5.0 Appendices.
6. A research context section that identifies the research question and the researcher(s), as well as a JUSTIFICATION for why this research question is necessary, useful, interesting, or helpful to the overall project.
7. A methodology section that describes each task that has been completed to date, and the reason for completing each task as necessary, along with an identification of which group member completed the task (as necessary). This section is written in PROSE PARAGRAPHS, with verbal enumeration, in past tense, as discussed in the class lecture.
8. A tasks remaining section that includes a three-column table identifying each remaining task, the group member who is tasked with completing it, and a due date for completion. This table should be properly introduced and commented upon – NO DATA DUMPING.
9. A references section that lists all sources reviewed to date in APA format. If no sources have been reviewed yet, state “NONE”.
10. Appendices which MUST include: A copy of the signed contract, and a copy of each group member’s critique of the style manual (initialed at the bottom).
As per the in-class lecture, this document will be written with a combination of prose paragraphs and embedded tables. DO NOT USE NUMBERED STEPS. DO NOT WRITE A SET OF INSTRUCTIONS.
This document will be compiled into a single paper that will begin with a signed title page (signed by all authors). ONLY ONE SUBMISSION PER GROUP IS REQUIRED.
Throughout the document use standard formatting:
? Correct margins,
? Headers and footers,
? Legible font size and type,
? Block spacing (not AIAA or standard essay format)
? A- level headings
? Graphics which are NOT data dumped
This assignment is due by hard copy, attached to a signed title page and a grade sheet, no later than Friday March 18. Emailed submissions will be returned ungraded. This assignment is worth 50 points (i.e., 10% of your course grade) and will be graded according to the grade sheet posted on Canvas (and attached to the assignment.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.