Final Report of the Capstone/Nursing Practice Project *
This a formal paper in APA format. It should be between 7-8 pages excluding title page and references.
The purpose of this section is to discuss the implementation and evaluation of the proposal submitted previously.
I .Executive Summary
This section often determines the interest of the reader.
• The executive summary is usually one or two paragraphs that summarizes the proposal. This summary is on a separate page in the front of the document.
• Who, why, where, when, cost, expected outcome, and other important points of your proposal need to be included.
• The executive summary should highlight the strengths of your overall plan and, therefore, be the last section you write and the first page of your proposal.
II. Introduction/Statement of Problem
• Overview/review of the Capstone/Nursing Practice Project Proposal
• Describe the problem/issue that prompted the need for change. Include how the clinical issue was identified.
• Describe the steps involved in the implementation of the project. Include the selected theory/ model’s advantages and disadvantages.
• Discuss the impact/change that the proposed Nursing Practice Project had in:
a. The identified setting
b. Patient/Client outcomes
c. The Institution overall
III. Discuss the implementation plan
The purpose of this section is to discuss the implementation of the Nursing Practice Project. The discussion should include the following elements.
• What was the process for implementation? Information session during Morning huddle and at staff meetings explaining Evidence for increased gait belt use. (***please see change proposal***)
• Permissions required for implementation: Senior RN manager Michele Dunsworth
• Identification of stakeholders: Unit Nurses and staff
• How was the project/change communicated to the stakeholders? Reduction in injury; focused on providing excellent patient care
• How was the change implemented into practice? Information sessions, and hands-on demonstration
• Timeline: weeks
• Location: IMCU intermediate care unit
IV. Discuss the evaluation plan.
The purpose of this section is to discuss the project results and evaluation.
• Discuss the costs and benefits: no cost; benefit saving of approximately 10,000 per CT scan per patient at our facility
• Describe what was evaluated, the method of evaluation, and the results.
• What were the expected outcomes as a result of project implementation? Were they achieved? If not, Why?
• Discuss unexpected outcomes of the project.
The purpose of this section is to provide a summary of the project.
• Compare and contrast the expected outcomes of the project versus the unexpected outcomes.
• Describe the plan for project sustainability. (How or if project will be continued in the future)
• Conclusions/Recommendations: evidence show that gait belt use reduce injury related to falls. Recommendation…?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.