To complete the following final paper, go to this week’s Final Paper link in the left navigation.
Applied Psychology–From Theory to Practice
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of concepts addressed across the course as applied to a selected case study. This type of project will be important as you continue with and complete your program because the skill sets of applying your knowledge will be of great use to you when you are ready to go out into the job market and/or apply them to your daily life.
To begin, review the case study you selected in Week One of the course. Remember, you must use this case study. Pay special attention to the topic you selected and the area from which you will draw your research on the topic as noted in the title of the case study. For example, if you selected Case Study #1, you would explore the topic of severe depression from the clinical psychology perspective. If you selected Case Study #5, you would explore motivation from the industrial organizational psychology perspective.
Next, research the chosen topic using scholarly resources and craft a thesis statement regarding your selected topic. For assistance with creating a thesis statement, utilize the Thesis Generator tool on the Ashford University Writing Center website. Your paper must contain at least six references from scholarly sources that are cited according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Examples of scholarly sources include peer reviewed journal articles, research studies, professional websites with authored material, and government websites. Popular Internet sites (Wikipedia, Newsweek, New York Times, etc.) are not considered scholarly sources. For further assistance in determining whether or not a site is scholarly, please access the Evaluating Web Resources tutorial on the Ashford University Library website.
In a well-developed eight- to ten-page paper address the following criteria for the case study you selected in Week One and outlined in Week Three. See the attached ABS200 Case Study List to review the case studies.
• Define applied behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is explored.
• Identify and describe the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the issue that is/are relevant to the selected case study (e.g., genetic, environmental, social, cultural, organizational).
• Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice.
• Describe scientific research that is relevant to your selected case study. Include past and current findings and note any key changes.
• Identify and describe any relevant trends in working with your intended population.
• Detail a suggested plan of action for moving forward including advantages and disadvantages.
• Specify what you would do to build rapport with the clients in the selected case study.
• State ethical considerations that are relevant to this case.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. View the Critical Thinking Community website for further assistance.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and summarizes supporting evidence.
6. Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.