FINAL GROUP PROJECT
Group Assignment 2 Specification
A team will consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 5 members only.
The team will set up a hypothetical new and small business to be established in Saudi Arabia. Target market, however, should not be limited to Saudi Arabia only. Each member is a founder of that business and plays a key role i.e. Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer etc. The team will propose a business model along with products/services and draft plan that uses the Internet to promote proposed goods or services.
There are three significant deliverables that will be graded:
1) A report outlining the business model (10% of total grade)
2) An operationalization of the plan through design that uses the Internet as a means of promotion (7% of total grade)
3) Presentation (3% of total grade)
The final group project report is a written document that will demonstrate specific key concepts of a business. In the Final Group Project report (group assignment #2), you will clearly specify the following information that should be consistent when you operationalize your promotion plan:
(Yes/No) Total marks
Report layout (Generic Skills component) 10
1. Title page with course title, course code, group member names, student no, project title.
2. Page number on every page except the title page.
3. Table of contents.
4. Document format – Font type: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Margin: Top/Bottom, Left/Right 2.54 cm, Paragraph line spacing: 1.5 line. Maximum no. of written pages: 30.
5. References in support of items 8 & 9 below (at least 5 references; use APA style format).
Report contents and quality (Final Group Project document contents component)
6. An executive summary (maximum one page only) 5
7. Introduction and background of your proposed organization (history, year of establishment, profile of the organization (the business it is in, shareholding, management team, organization chart, vision, mission and any other relevant information). 5
8. Competitive analysis of the business (new entrants, bargaining power of buyers, bargaining power of suppliers, threat of substitutes and, industry competitors). 10
9. SWOT analysis of the business. 10
10. Proposed products/services line. 20
11. Statement of promotion of products/services using the Internet as a tool (see below tools marked as Deliverable 2). 20
12. Proposed ordering method and payment method for products/services. 10
13. Conclusions – expected benefits of implementing the recommendations in (11). 5
14. Appendices (screen shots and Flyer) 5
Total for report contents and quality 100
A soft copy is required to be uploaded into Turnitin Moodle. Similarity score should not exceed 15%. Score exceeding this percentage automatically receives F grade for this portion of marks.
Each group is expected to consult the instructor regularly on this assignment and submit at the milestone checkpoint an operationalization of the key ideas for their business. This means at least two of the following items containing relevant information are completed by the checkpoint date. All below should be completed by the presentation date and should be demonstrated as working well during the presentation. Most important of all, all information (including URL used for all tools applied) should be consistent among each other:
• A Flyer on your business and products/services (you can use Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop to work on this)
• A business blog (choose only one from the following tool i.e. wordpress, blogger etc.). For sample of a real business blog, see http://styleexchange.blogspot.com/ (note that this sample is not available through a Facebook page)
• A business email account (choose only one from the following tool i.e. gmail, yahoo, hotmail etc.)
• A Facebook page. For sample of a real business page, see https://www.facebook.com/StraightFromUK?ref=br_rs
• An Instagram page. For sample of a real business page, see https://instagram.com/straightfrom_uk/
URL should be stated in the body of report. All URL selected should be consistent with the entity name. Appendices should contain screen shots.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.