1. Ensure you are familiar with the theory contained within the sliderocket presentation to the right.
2. Choose a firm in your local area to audit.
3. Complete your audit be considering the questions below in terms of (a) your opinion as to where you see your chosen firm in relation to each question below, and (b) by stating what the firm could do to better ensure there survival/performance.
4. In completing this task, divide your report into two sections. The first section (a) will demonstrate your ability to apply the ideas we have discussed in the unit to a firm of your choice. In section (b) demonstrate you ability to apply the ideas in a strategic manner vis-a-vis the firms future performance.
1. What idea is the firm’s operation based upon (i.e. why do they exist? what are they trying to acheive?)
2. What type of resource profile exists within the firm? (i.e. do you have sufficient social, human and financial capital?)
3. What forms of legitimacy does the firm and its operations have?
4. Describe the nature of the external environment.
5. Describe the nature of the selective and ecological environment.
6. Describe the nature of change in the firm’s industry with reference to the process of vartiation, selection and retention.
7. Describe the processes through which you feel the firm is creating value (i.e. value chains/shops and networks).
8. Describe the strategic positioning of the firm (i.e. r vs K and specialist or generalist).
9. What forms of emergy do you think may relate to the operation of the firm?
1. Should the basic idea the firm’s operation are based upon be changed?
2. Could the resource profile within the firm be improved?
3. If legitimacy issues exist, what could be done to lessen their impact?
4. In terms of the firm’s immediate future, what factors in the external environment are of most concern?
5. In terms of the firm’s immediate future, what factors in the selective and ecological environment should be focussed upon?
6. In terms of the industry’s immediate future, how do you see change occuring?
7. In what ways could the firm create new forms of value through combinations of value chains/shops and networks?
8. Should the firm be positioned differently vis-a-vis r vs K and specialist or generalist positioning?
9. What forms of emergy do you think the firm could better tap into?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.