please see attached files for instructions & slides. thank you.
Note: the essay is about TATA group.
Individual Written Assignment
(Grade worth: 30%)
Individual assignment about “Tata group”
This assessment task provides students with a written exercise to assist in developing their critical thinking and understanding of some important management issues. It encourages students to research the topics, and to critically analyse and reflect on the issues presented in the materials provided. This information is then to be written up as a Business Report addressing the questions raised.
You must use the following Essential References and cite all of the references A-D.
A. View and analyse the YouTube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku6SAMsyHbo
B. Download, read and analyse the following articles:
– Banerjee, S.B. 2011, Embedding Sustainability Across the Organization: A Critical Perspective, Academy of Management Learning and Education, vol. 10, no. 4, pp.719- 731.
– Haugh H.M. and Talwar A. 2010, How do Corporations Embed Sustainability Across the Organization?, Academy of Management Learning and Education, vol. 9, no. 3, pp.384- 396.
– Mahapatra, P.S. 2013, CSR in TCS – A Case Study, Parikalpana – KIIT Journal of Management, vol. 9, iss. 2, pp.76-81.
– Thite, M. 2013, Interview with Ratan Tata, Chairman Emeritus Tata Group, Global Business Review, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 549-552.
C. Read, analyse and apply theoretical aspects in Chapter 5 – Social responsibility and managerial ethics (pp154-194) in Robbins, S, Bergman, R, Stagg, I & Coulter M 2015, Management 7, 7th edn, Pearson Australia, Sydney.
D. Consider the significance of the “The Man Who Saw Tomorrow” quote to your work and how it applies to theory.
Your report needs to:
1. Research, Analyse, Synthesise and then Report on the Tata approach to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
2. Discuss approaches to managing culture and diversity of employment practices in Tata companies.
3. Conclude by identifying 3 specific ideas that you might consider implementing in your future as a manager.
Table of Contents
Executive Summary (150 words included in word count)
Body of the Report divided into the Tata approach to:
– Corporate Social Responsibility
– Approaches to managing culture and diversity of employment practices
– Identification of 3 specific ideas that you might consider implementing in your future as a manager.
Reference List (must be HARVARD)
(The font to be used for this assignment is either Arial or Times New Roman script, 12 point font size, 1.5 line spacing, and left justified.)
1500 words (+/- 150 words).
References are not included as part of the word count.
Limit direct quotations to:
– 2. A specific quote used to expand on a point you have already made.
– No more than 100 words in aggregate – rather paraphrase and use multiple references of what is discussed in your sources.
The report should be well-formatted. The language used should be formal rather than informal and should be both clear and grammatically sound. Your written text should not include any spelling errors. Avoid using first person and write the report as if it was meant to be presented to a supervisor who was judging your ability to understand and summarise the main concepts and issues raised in the essential references and from your studies in Enterprise Leadership. ANALYSIS and SYNTHESIS are expected not DESCRIPTION.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.