Effective team work and Communication in health care proffision
• All students are required to submit an assignment for this module
• Word count 1500 (+/- 5%)
• Choose one of the assignment titles listed below
• Submission date 15th January 2015 1600 hours
o Unless a support plan is in place allowing for late submission, or a PMC for late submission is accepted , assignments submitted after this date and time will incur a late penalty ( in accordance with University procedure)
• For referencing guidelines please visit http://www.resources.fhsc.salford.ac.uk/referencing/
Select any two factors which must be considered by a HCP and discuss how they enable the HCP to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals
Guidelines for submission of the ICPP assignment
To assist with this assignment some suggestions for discussion have been included. It is NOT expected that you work through the entire list, but rather USE THE IDEAS presented to help focus your reading on the two areas you select and then develop your individual discussion.
• Effective team work or inter-professional working
• Patient/client-centred care- patient empowerment
• Ethics as a fundamental aspect of health care
• Confidentiality and consent
• Understanding people- health psychology/ Health behaviour/ Managing change
• Communication/listening/interview skills
In order to answer this question you need to first the define your topics e.g. team working / communication/
Begin your essay by writing an introduction outlining what will be discussed in the body of the essay. Make sure that your introduction maintains a focus on the essay remit.
In the body of your essay you could consider taking each of the two areas independently and discuss their impact on health and wellbeing.
Finally conclude by drawing all the main points of the essay together and summarise the impact of these on health and wellbeing of the individual.
Select two moral or ethical principles and discuss how they could impact on the delivery of healthcare.
Guidelines for submission of the ICPP assignment
• In order to answer this question you need to first the define notion of ethical or moral principles
• Explore the two moral/ethical principles you aim to discuss and explain their impact on the healthcare.
• You may choose to discuss this in relation to :
o The service user
o The carers
o The NHS as an organisation.
o You could choose one, two or all three. The impact might be different on each of these three.
• Begin your essay by writing an introduction outlining what will be discussed in the body of the essay. Make sure that your introduction maintains a focus on the essay remit.
• In the body of your essay you could consider taking each of the two moral principles independently and discuss their impact on the service user/ the carer/ the NHS (depending on which aspect you have decided to explore).
• Finally conclude by drawing all the main points of the essay together and summarise the impact of these of the moral/ethical principles
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.