Topic: Effective preventions and measures to eliminate ISIS/Daesh
Policy Brief (Project):
I have been hired as a consultant or advisor and have been asked to provide/present a document that outlines the importance of choosing a particular policy alternative or course of action in a current policy debate. The policy brief should be 5 pages long (excluding bibliography, double-spaced, use 12-inch font).
My Topic: Effective preventions and measures to eliminate ISIS/Daesh.
There are three target audiences or actors from which you will have to pick one:
-The U.A.E. government or one particular emirate (predominately domestic/national security issues)
-The G.C.C. states annual summit (regional/international security issues)
-The U.N. General Assembly (international/transnational security issues)
My Target Audiences: The U.N. General Assembly.
There are obviously a multitude of security threats that have been preoccupying policy makers at various national, regional and international levels. My task is to highlight one specific security threat that I feel is of utmost importance and discuss specific policy recommendations that could help solve that particular problem.
Outline of what a policy brief should look like and what it needs to address:
1. Issue: Give a concise, one-sentence statement of the issue and the respective target audience you are addressing.
2. Background: This section should focus on the context and the importance of the issue. Provide a good overview of the root causes of the problem at hand. The aim is to convince the target audience that a current and urgent problem exists which requires them to take action.
3. Analysis: This section should summarize the policy options that exist and what has been done about the problem so far. You should discuss the pros and cons of the various policy options. Provide decision-makers with no more than three potential courses of action.
4. Recommendation: The aim of the policy recommendations element is to provide a convincing proposal of how certain current policy approaches need to be changed or modified. This section should address specific practical steps or measures that need to be implemented. Why are the recommendations you have suggested best suited to deal with this problem at hand?
5. Sources: List all sources with MLA formate. (must properly cite the source of all ideas, quotations, or empirical information that you use in your papers)
Important Note: No Plagiarism, the paper will be submitted through advanced online applications for checking any plagiarism.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.