Topic: Discuss and evaluate the role and challenges of communication between the Pre-Hospital and in-Hospital care settings
1. Introduction (300 words max)
• What is Communication?
• Importance of effective communication in enhancing patient safety
• Highlight evidence on poor communication
• Linkage to HCPC and ethical principles
• What will this assignment achieve?
2. Challenges to communication in both the Pre and in Hospital care settings (500 words max)
• Identify a range of challenges
• Why do they have such an impact specifically within these settings
• How may they be addressed
• Linkage to models of communication theory where possible
• Linkage to HCPC and ethical principles where possible
3. Utilise a scenario of your choice from clinical paramedic practice to demonstrate where poor inter-disciplinary communication has impacted on patient care (1000-1500 words max)
• Introduce the scenario (briefly-a full description may be added as an appendix)
• Identify the errors and discuss the impact of these with reference to literature, theoretical models and human factors
• Evaluate the communication within this scenario, how it may be improved and if this experience has influenced your practice
• Consider latest innovations in healthcare communications
4. Conclusion (300 words max)
• What has this assignment achieved
• Highlight the main points
• How has it influenced your future practice
• Conclusion must be referenced- do not introduce any new evidence, utilise evidence already cited in main body of work
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.