Develop a research problem and specific questions that can be explored through statistical analysis of your chosen data set (EDUCATION -LSYPE(2004-2010) “a cut down version of first seven wave of the Longitudinal Study of Young People in England &quo
A) By referring to literature,develop a research problem (and specific questions) that can be explored through statistical analysis of a survey data set- EDUCATION – LYSPE (2004-2010), a cut down version of the seven waves of the Longitudinal Study of Young People in England which collected data from a cohort of young people between 2004 and 2010(when the cohort were aged between 13/14 and 20/21). ESDS unique study number – 5545.
B) Using statistical software, analyse your chosen data set. Present this analysis in a report format, discuss the main findings and how they fit within the research literature.
C) Specifically, this assessment will assess your quantitative research, statistical software and communication skill in relation to the following areas:
– The quantitative approach / methodology
– Data manipulation and preparation
– Univariate exploratory data analysis (EDA)
– Bivariate EDA
– Hypothesis testing
– Elaborating hypotheses
– interpretation of analysis output
D) Data manipulation, preparation, analysis and presentation of statistical output using “SPSS” command.
***You are expected to address each of the following seven stages:
1) Abstract / Overview- summarise section 2-6 below. Provide an overview of the research approach and state the key findings. (Up to 250)
2) Research Problem and Questions – with reference to appropriate academic literature, construct a research problem that could be explored through the analysis of your selected survey data set. The Broad research problem should be developed into specific research questions with suitable (and critical) reference literature. Please note, you are “RESTRICTED”to focussing on a SINGLE OUTCOME VARIABLE ( the dependent variable DV) and just two explanatory variables (independent variables IVs) – up to 500 words.
3) METHODOLOGY- Reflect on your research problem and specific questions.consider the strengths and limitations of secondary data analysis. Provide a brief overview of the methodology and clearly explain the specific SAMPLING and MEASUREMENT issues that may have DIRECT IMPACT on your research problem and critically discuss the possible nature of this impact. (Up to 500words)
4) DATA PREPARATION AND PRESENTATION- Explain and justify any data manipulation techniques you apply to the data, clearly present and describe the DISTRIBUTIONS OF THE DV AND TWO IVs. Critically discuss the final operationalisation of the elements in your research. Provide a brief overview of the planned Bivariate and multi variate analyses and, by referring back to the literature, consider what they might reveal.
(up to 400 words).
5) BIVARIATE ANALYSIS- Using appropriate statistical and/or graphical techniques examine how each of your IVs IS associated with the DV. Use appropriate tests of statistical significance to see whether it is reasonable to infer these associations to the population presented by the survey. Consider the strength of association and reflect on what it means. Succinctly summarise these two analysis in one paragraph. (up to 400 words).
6) MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS (Elaboration). -please elaborate on both your Bivariate analysis. You are not expected to introduce a new variable to do this, stick with just the single Dv and two IVs.
7) SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION. -succinctly summarise the main story of the analyses presented in parts “4” and “6”. Discuss how your analyses fit within the research literature discussed in part “2”. Conclude the report and critically reflect on the research as a whole, suggest improvements and further directions of enquiry. (up to 500 words)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.