This assignment is for the preparation of a literature review paper. The topic of the paper is “How does music affect students during standardized testing?”
Collect your demographic data.
Describe your context and demographics of your population
Add this material to your AR project proposal
YOU MAY USE WHATEVER NUMBER OF RESOURCES THAT YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT.
Prior to the development of strategies to implement in the educational setting, it is important to understand the makeup of the participants for your AR proposal through a description of the demographics of your study.
On the Action Research Proposal template, the demographics section is comprised of three subsections: Demographic Data, Target Group, and Baseline Data.
Answer the questions for each subsection below in a paragraph.
• Where/what is the research site?
• Who is directly involved?
• What statistics will give a clear understanding of the context and culture of the research site?
• Who are the students you are trying to impact?
• How do you think this strategy or content focus will benefit the target group?
• What are the baseline data that support your choice for this area of focus?
• What patterns or trends do you see in the data?
• What is your proof that an issue exists in this focus area?
• Do not use names as identifiers for the research site or participants. Please also take care to be vague with details of your geographic site (e.g. a large urban city in the northeast rather than saying Boston). Finally, be conscious of the use of the place name or district name in any research references that you include for the data you are sharing. For example, if you consult the U.S. census data, please do not provide a link that includes the location name but rather include the link to the larger census database. For further information on how to cite confidential sources, please see this FAQ
• You may not depend solely on standardized test scores as your baseline data.
• You will be using this discussion to get feedback from your peers before you submit this as part of your final project for the Action Research Project. Please make sure to give thoughtful, meaningful feedback as well.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.