Critically discuss the digital consumer, in relation to Fashion industry.
� This is an individual assignment
� Word count is set at 3000 maximum
� In order to effectively market to the consumer, we must first understand the consumer through analysing their digital consumption practices. The goal of this assignment is for you to correctly demonstrate your ability to research online consumer behaviour.
� To answer this assignment correctly, you must critically discuss your own understanding of the digital consumer, utilizing academic theories and concepts surrounding digital consumption.
� Relevant theories and concepts include, but are not limited to: digital consumption and the extended self, digital marketplace icons, the growth of virtual communities, digital personas, and consumer desire in the digital world.
� Accurate, detailed, and heavy academic referencing is expected
� Use an APA referencing style, with full bibliography at the end of your assignment
� Your assignment should use clear headings / sub-headings to illustrate clearly the points you are making in relation to digital consumption and its impact on the development of consumer identity.
� You may not discuss the sports fan industry, as this will be covered in the lecture, as an example.
Notes from Lectures :
1- Hard stats are required in the first part of the essay (If you just have the practices and no theory then you won�t do well)
2- be creative
3- you can add relevant pictures.
4- focus on consumer not on the brand
– Anderson, B., Fagan, P., Woodnutt, T., & Chamorro-Premuzic, T. (2012). Facebook psychology: Popular questions answered by research.Psychology of Popular Media Culture,�1(1), 23.
– Belk, R. (2014). Digital consumption and the extended self. Journal of Marketing Management, 30(11-12), 1101-1118.
– Belk, R. (2016). Extended self and the digital world. Current Opinion in Psychology, 10, 50-54
– Denegri?Knott, J., & Molesworth, M. (2010). Concepts and practices of digital virtual consumption.�Consumption, Markets and Culture,�13(2), 109-132.
– Denegri-Knott, J., & Molesworth, M. (2013). Redistributed consumer desire in digital virtual worlds of consumption.�Journal of marketing management,�29(13-14), 1561-1579.
– Iqani, M., & Schroeder, J. E. (2015). # selfie: digital self-portraits as commodity form and consumption practice. Consumption Markets & Culture, 1-11.
– Kozinets, R. V. (1999). E-tribalized marketing?: The strategic implications of virtual communities of consumption.�European Management Journal,17(3), 252-264.
– Lehdonvirta, V. (2012). A history of the digitalization of consumer culture: From Amazon through Pirate Bay to FarmVille.�Digital Virtual Consumption. New York: Routledge, 11-28.
– Lehdonvirta, V., Wilska, T. A., & Johnson, M. (2009). Virtual consumerism: case habbo hotel.�Information, communication & society,�12(7), 1059-1079.
– Murray, D. C. (2015). Notes to self: the visual culture of selfies in the age of social media. Consumption Markets & Culture, 18(6), 490-516.
– Reyes, I. (2015). Mobile phone: marketplace icon. Consumption Markets & Culture, 1-11
– Scaraboto, D., Carter-Schneider, L., & Kedzior, R. (2013). At world�s end: Exploring consumer-marketer tensions in the closure of adverworlds. Journal of Marketing Management,�29(13-14), 1518-1541.
– Sorokowski, P., Sorokowska, A., Oleszkiewicz, A., Frackowiak, T., Huk, A., & Pisanski, K. (2015). Selfie posting behaviors are associated with narcissism among men. Personality and Individual Differences, 85, 123-127
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.