Objective of assignment
As stated in the assignment the objective is to:
– Be able to understand some of the practical application of principles and processes of pre and post contract administration;
– Know the sequence and requirements of some pre and post contract processes;
– Be familiar with different contract terms and conditions, as well as their requirements and uses.
Under the scope you are to provide a file note for four key documents that will form the file:
• Tender analysis and contract tender schedule
• Bank guarantee for the contract
• Certificate of currency for contract
• Cash flow chart based on the tender
When obtaining the document is it just a template like does it have to be a completed
One or blank?
What you provide in the file is up to you. However there should be two approaches:
1. Information that you are able to obtain from a contract administrator or other person involved in the administration of a project. The file could be an established a file with the above information provided. If you are providing this approach then you would provide information on those four areas and comment on why the file requires such information. For example if you’re preparing or reviewing a tender analysis then the schedule would have within it information on what is being required by the principal to assess the tenderers submission. For example if you are constructing an apartment building the file would have as part of the schedule information that relates to the contract documents. This may include information on the tender price for the site sheds, for earthworks, for concrete per square metre, painting etc.
2. The other alternative, if you are unable to find a contract administrator’s file is to set out under four headings information that you assess as being required and comment on why you are requiring that information. To take a second example being the bank guarantee for the contract. Your file would want to have information on who is providing the bank guarantee, the duration of the bank guarantee, information on the amount of security etc. You’d also require information under the certificate of currency to ensure that the bank guarantee is being maintained for the duration of the project, the insurance and currency of the insurance etc.
After each document is obtained how do we go about writing about it just what it is used for and its relevance to the process ?
So what your file is essentially doing is to set out the structure of the file for information that you require and once having required that information how it is filed in a systematic way. Your submission for assessment will be on the thoroughness in which you have provided a structure within your file for the recording of the information received and information on what you are requiring.
If you are still uncertain, imagine that you are the contract administrator. You need to have a number of files for the different projects you are the contract administrator for and you need to keep abreast of those projects. You need to have a file that systematically sets out the information that you require or that you have acquired.
It is essential that you make comment in your submission on why you are requiring that information and why it is important to place it in the file and the value in having is a systematic file structure in order to keep control of the project. Refer back to the assessment requirements for the assignment in order to understand how the assessment of your submission will be made.
This submission requires students to assume the role of a Contract Administrator for a builder and provide ‘file notes’ that comprises discussion or critical comments on each of the following documents:
– Tender analysis and contract tender schedule – minimum 2 pages;
– Bank Guarantee for contract – minimum 2 pages;
– Certificates of Currency for contract – minimum 2 pages;
– Cash flow chart based on tender – minimum 2 pages.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.