Comprehensive Security Plan
The student will design a comprehensive Security Plan for:
1. A local public library. If the library is contained within another building or structure, then the Security Plan should address the structure in general, and the library in particular as the security target.
2. A full-service grocery store. Acceptable: national/regional food store chain (e.g., Giant, Kroger, Win-Dixie, military base commissary, etc.) Not acceptable: local mini-mart (e.g., 7-Eleven, Wa-Wa, Highs, etc.)
3. A full-service department store. Acceptable: national/regional department store (e.g., Macys, Sears, Wal-Mart, military base PX,etc.)
4. A full-service hardware store. Acceptable: national/regional chain hardware/lumber retailer (e.g., Lowes, Home Depot, 84 Lumber, military base PX, etc.)
Write a 1,600 (minimum) to 2.000 (maximum) word report that addresses the issues and problems listed. References must include the text and at least three (3) external (not class instructional material) scholarly sources that support the points made in the report.
Address the following general topic areas:
• Physical plant intrusion (e.g., burglary)
• Property damage, interior and exterior (e.g., vandalism, theft, etc.)
• Personal security (e.g., assault, personal property loss/damage, etc.)
• Information/records security
• Emergency planning and response
• OSHA standards and violations
• Hiring practices
• Training practices
• Legal issues unique to the site
• Recommended policies and procedures (topics only)
You must also apply the risk management principles, namely identification of assets, identification of risks or threats, assessment of probability of individual threat occurrence and the criticality of those threats.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.