Competitive Strategy and Innovation
ASSIGNMENT I – MANAGEMENT REPORT
For this assignment you are required to assume the role of a strategy consultant to your current company (or one that you have worked for in the past) and prepare a strategic board level management report on the company’s key competitive strategic issues addressing the following questions:
1. Using appropriate academic models and concepts identify and discuss the main internal and external factors that have affected the chosen organisation and influenced the strategies it has employed to date. (30%)
2. Looking forwards, and again using suitable strategy models where appropriate, critically assess whether the organisation’s current strategies offer a good fit between the its resources and capabilities and the evolving external environment, identifying whether there are any areas of opportunity or risk that need to be addressed by senior management? (40%)
3. As a result of your previous analysis, identify at least two strategic options for the organization, and make recommendations to the senior management about which strategy to follow, supported by your reasons and commenting on how you would implement your proposals. (30%)
Word Count: 2,500 words
(+ – 10% excluding cover and contents pages and appendices)
Deadline: to be advised on a cohort by cohort basis
1. Support will be given by your tutor to help you prepare for this assignment during the workshop.
2. In order to answer these questions you must prepare a separate Appendix (maximum 750 words and 2 pages) providing some basic information about the organisation – eg products/services, markets served, number of employees, financial information etc
3. You encouraged to undertake independent research to gather key market data. You must only use material drawn from credible sources such as: academic articles and texts; quality newspaper and business periodicals, e.g., the FT, The Economist.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.