Comparative Research on Cross-Cultural Families
Please follow the instructions and fill the form based on the article
I have chosen one of the articles, please see it if it satisfy the requirement that the assignment need. otherwise, choose anther one that satisfy the requirement.
please, include the reference
Assignment 2: Comparative Research on Cross-Cultural Families
Students will choose a cross-cultural* research article from a Family Studies journal (only choose from Family Relations, Journal of Marriage and Family, or Journal of Comparative Family Studies) other than from what is already an assigned reading for this course. All these journals are available in the www.wmich.edu/library. Know how to use this resource.
Based on that article, students will complete the Comparative Research on Cross-Cultural Families Form below.
*Note: Cross-cultural research articles are papers that have participants who are from different cultural backgrounds, have a methodology part, and have results and discussion sections. Please take note that the article that you choose should be comparative, meaning it compares the samples or participants with culture as a factor.
Your Name: ___________________________________________________
In answering the questions below, do not lift words or copy exactly the sentences in the article. PARAPHRASE or use your own words to summarize the ideas from the article.
1. Reference or bibliographic entry of your selected article in APA style (see example in the first assignment guidelines):
2. What are the aims and/or research questions of the study?
3. What concepts or ideas did the authors want to study? How were they defined in the study? Read through the literature background or the introduction part.
4. Describe the participants of the study. Since you are supposed to choose an article of a cross-cultural study on families, the participants for this study should have different cultural backgrounds. What are these cultural backgrounds? What are the demographics of the participants?
5. What is the authors’ methodology? How did the authors collect their data? What are the measurements or research tools that they used?
6. What kind of analytical procedures did the authors use? Describe each as to how they can answer the research questions or achieve the aims of the study.
7. What are their general findings and conclusions?
8. After the findings and conclusions, what recommendations were made by the researchers?
9. What learning did you gain from this assignment or from reading this kind of a paper?
1. Complete answers to each of the 9 questions (7 pts each) = 63
2. Writing quality (spelling, grammar, sentence construction, etc.) = 7
TOTAL: 70 Points
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.