Tiana is a 35 year old single mother of a young son. She has been identified as having autism.
1. Conduct some research and describe how autism might impact on Tiana’s social and cognitive development, and how such a developmental status might increase her needs.
2. Analyse Tiana’s information in relation to planning services to assist Tiana at home. Give a list of services that could be utilised to meet Tiana’s needs. Indicate why these services would benefit Tiana.
3. During an assessment of cognitive development using Piaget’s model, it was noted that Tiana was able to think logically, but she often needed concrete objects to do so. Socially it was observed by those working with her, that she showed little interest in others and avoided eye contact. However, it was also noted that she showed a sense of pride in her accomplishments and abilities. Analyse this information to identify specific development issues for Tiana. (HINT: think of her cognitive stage according to Piaget and psychosocial stage according to Erikson)
4. Tiana dislikes being treated as a child. Using researched information identify the likely impact of interventions to assist Tiana with the care of her baby, and with social, personal care support.
5. Tiana has type 1 diabetes which can cause hypoglycaemia if her blood sugar levels fall (usually if she skips a meal, exercises heavily or takes too much insulin. How might you take this information into consideration (as a contraindication) when planning service delivery?
6. Complete a Diabetes Action Plan for Tiana (use the provided template).
7. You visited Tiana today and she showed symptoms of hypoglycaemia. Create a current, complete, accurate and relevant record for this event.
8. To monitor the impact of services on Tiana, you ask her to provide feedback about the services she is accessing. During discussion with Tiana (as her senior worker) she reports that she really appreciates these support of all her care workers, but she does not enjoy the skills training with the psychologist. How might you respond within the scope of your own work role and organisation policies and procedures?
9. Explain how you would maintain records about Tiana.
10. Conduct some research to find the mini-mental state examination (MMSE) which is a tool that you might use when working with clients in a community services setting to assist in determining client status.
a) Briefly describe the tool
b) Explain how you would recognise normal readings and what scores would fall outside the normal range
You will also be marked on correct referencing
You must always acknowledge sources and quotations. Failure to do so is considered plagiarism. You MUST include a reference list at the end of your work.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.