: Comm Media
Comm Media Paper
DISCLAIMER: Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
Your deliverable is a well-researched persuasive essay about mass communication. That means you must argue for or against a topic. You cannot write “about” the topic.
You have to have a clear “for or against” thesis. Any topic other than the seven listed here must be approved by the instructor and be equally timely and relevant to a
discussion of mass communication.
1. Convergence results in fewer rather than more sources of information, just more distribution channels.
2. By being inundated with “sound bite” news, Americans are less well informed now than in previous decades.
3. Media bias comes from the audience, which selects the sources to agree with its own views.
4. If the Internet kills newspapers, it will kill its own information source.
5. Citizen journalists — bloggers — will obviate traditional media reporters.
6. Advertising should be deemed appropriate for family or adult viewing, and relegated to appropriate time periods.
7. Television has a responsibility to portray minorities in proportion to their numbers in American society.
REQUIREMENTS [MLA Format and Style]
1. 1,200—1,500 words, plus cover and reference pages.
2. Double-spaced using 12-point Arial or Times New Roman.
3. You must use at least FIVE sources of which THREE must be sources other than web sites, and obtained from a library [physical or virtual]. They may not include our
textbook or any consumer newspaper or magazine. Find a communications or media or psychology or medical journal. Web sources must be research groups or associations or
well-respected media. Wikipedia, ask.com, about.com and similar web sites are not acceptable.
4. These sources cannot be more than five years old, and they must have an author.
5. The sources used in the paper must be cited using MLA style with in-text citations and a works cited.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.