This directions is for the writer I need the paper to have more detail analysis on GROUPING BY COMMON INTEREST, GROUPING BY GENDER, GROUPING BY AGE, SUB-GROUP within the chess tournament and FICTIVE-KIN. I need the paper to be between 2,500 to 3000 words, so this means it cannot be more than 3000 words (this approximately between 8 and 9 doubled spaced pages). PLEASE REMEMBER THIS PAPER IS ABOUT A CHESS TOURNAMENT KEEP THAT IN MIND. The writer must go to a chess tournament between now and before May/2/16.
1. It is important for the same writer to complete this order for the smooth flow of thought.
2. It is also important for the writer to write this paper from ANTHROPOLOGICAL POINT OF VIEW, what is it about chess that the players like, and more analysis.
3. The paper must talk about GROUPING BY COMMON INTEREST: for example, the writer need to talk 4 to five chess players or more and write about their interest, shared background, experiences, and how they demonstrate their membership through special skills or knowledge, why they choose to play chess , personal stories, what are their common interest etc…..
4. GROUPING BY GENDER:
What were the roles of the women, the men, the little girls and boys etc…? For example, explain how the chores have been divided in the chess tournament according to gender etc….
And give detail analysis explaining why women do this and men do that etc…
In the end it should all be tie to grouping by gender.
5. FICTIVE –KIN:
For example, write about how some of the members feel the players are like a second family, is a home away from home, they are not family but they treat each other like they are etc….
This is just an example the writer can add what they know about “FICTIVE- KIN” to it and make it one on one interview instead of guessing what the players are thinking (to make it more personal you can even mention names, age gender etc).
6. The writer must also talk about GROUPING BY AGE and SUB-GROUP within the chess community or the tournament.
7. Internal hierarchy for example, the GRAND MASTERS, INTERNATIONAL MASTERS, FIDE MASTERS, WOMEN GRAND MASTERS why they respect them so much in the chess community and so on….
What is the difference between chess players who don’t have any titles and the one’s who have titles like the MASTERS, talk to the players before, during and after the tournament etc…
8. Ask them open ended questions, what make them a community, the art in playing chess, selling of chess books, sellers, fees, balance reciprocity, are they there for status, prestige etc…
9. Talk to the person who is in charge of watching the players so that they wouldn’t cheat etc..
10. And lastly, I will attach the prompt for the paper, it is important to follow the instructions from the prompt also. . My grade depends on this paper , so the paper need to be well organized. I don’t want any plagiarism. I am looking forward to a grade “A” paper. Thanks in advance to the writer hope this instructions are not too confusing. If the writer has any questions please feel to contact me.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.