Change management paper
1.I’ll upload the outline to my account, please stay close to the outline. Write the paper as an expanded outline rather than narrative. That means, please copy and paste the outline, and fill in the outline one by one with either paragraphs or the combination of paragraphs and bullet points. Please make sure you answered each question.
2. Use theories drawn from this class, which I will upload the class notes to my account. My professor use a very broad definition of theory so it is okay to use hypotheses, findings, concepts as well as formal theories that he mentioned in the class hand outs. Do not make up your own theory. Use no more than you need to answer all of the questions in the outline (no more than four theories). You may add a theory not discussed in class with the prior permission of the instructor.
3. You may choose topics you have personally experienced or one that you intend to pursue. This is not a very academic paper, so you don’t have to do a lot of research. Just think about an experience while you working or during your internship, about how the working environment has changed. Our professor mentioned he preferred a failed changing movement. And, no specific company name or people’s name, you can use Company A or person A or even “Jerk” could work.
4. This is not a literature review paper. It is a “think and apply” paper. Consequently, students who have turned in summaries of research have received very low grades. Use the paper as a chance to apply material to real situations.
5. Position papers are usually 8 pages.
6. The more specific the change management sections the better. Write in the paper exactly what you would do in as much detail as possible.
7. Please double check the spelling and our professor hate grammar mistakes.
8. Please create the paper as a Microsoft Word document.
9. Grade is based on consistency between sections of the paper, complete coverage of topics on the outline, citation/explanation of appropriate theory and research presented in class, and ability to justify conclusions based upon experience and theory/research.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.