TOPIC IS: CATHERE ASSOICATED URINARY TRACT INFECTION
1. Describe the concept and its impact on practice and develop a research question related to the concept or phenomenon. Present the concept, background literature and your research question in the introductory section of your paper.
2. Describe the process for your literature search, key words, Boolean terms, exclusion and inclusion criteria for your chosen articles. The description of your literature search must be detailed enough that another researcher could duplicate your process and yield similar results. Your research question should be narrow enough that you are able to fairly exhaustively find the literature available on your topic of interest. At least 10 professional articles are required and of those, five must be research (as opposed to expert opinion articles). These articles must have been published within the last five years.
3. Utilize and describe a Research Framework to support your approach to the literature. Describe and cite sources supporting your choice of research framework to guide your review. Integrate your Framework through your synthesis and recommendations for practice.
4. Review of the literature and Synthesis of the concepts. This review includes the critical analysis process you learned in this class. Please use Schmidt and Brown, Chapter 15, as a guide in doing your critical analysis. Your analysis as conducted in weekly discussions is only part of the process, as now you must synthesize the literature related to the concept/issue of concern and discuss it in new and unique ways while still citing your sources.
5. Also, include a table/matrix of your studies with the following headings. Submit the table/matrix in a separate file (Word, Excel, or pdf file – Word or pdf preferred) – so that the material in this table does not interfere with your paper’s TurnItIn score:
a. Source/Title of Research
h. Implications for Advanced
i. Practice Nursing
List the studies in the table/matrix in the order of evidence hierarchy, with the rationale for
6. Describe/discuss how the evidence-based research literature reviewed impacts the care of clients in your area of advanced practice. Be sure to cite in this section all the specific studies related to your stated implications.
7. Describe/discuss recommendations for use in an advanced practice specialty practice area supported by the evidence-based research literature. Be sure to cite in this section all the specific studies related to your stated recommendations.
8. Use APA 6th ed. format concerning title page, running head, abstract, headings, citations, references, and organization of the paper (this includes use of Times New Roman 12 cpi font). Per APA, correct use of grammar, sentence construction, spelling, syntax, and so forth.
9. Submit your paper and matrix in a MS Word or pdf file to the drop box in the Assignment area.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.