CAPSTONE PROJECT: RESEARCH PAPER
Write a coherent, grammatically correct research paper based on your annotated bibliography. You may also draw on the research you did for earlier papers (1,500 words not counting the works cited). This paper will cite at least four credible sources, two of which are scholarly articles.
Your intended audience is an academic audience. This audience includes the faculty, staff, and students at your school. It values thorough research, insists that all claims are supported with evidence or reasoning, and appreciates clear writing in which terms are defined and sentences are easy to understand.
DETAILS OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The paper should
• Follow APA format for the title page, abstract, pagination, parenthetical citations, works cited page, etc.
• Have an introduction that
o states your research question
o states a thesis sentence that answers your research question and states the main idea of your paper
• Use APA organization for the introduction and section headings. Each section should have a title that reflects an idea or question you had during your research process.
• Have body paragraphs that contain supporting grounds for the thesis claim. What is your evidence? How is that evidence connected to your argument? Why should the reader agree with your grounds?
• Consider at least one rebuttal to the thesis. What is at least one objection to your argument?
• Respond to the rebuttal by either using a qualifier to acknowledge the limits or your argument or by explaining why that rebuttal is a fallacy.
• Be organized by idea, not source. Synthesize sources by explaining how they support or contradict eachother.
• Be organized logically. Think about the order in which you arrange your sections. What ideas does the audience need to know first? What idea do you want to leave your audience thinking about at the end?
• Contain transitions between paragraphs and from sentence to sentence in each paragraph.
• Cite at least ten credible sources, three of which are scholarly articles.
SUBMITTING THE PAPER
Submit the paper online before class.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.