Vision and Opportunity
• The student clearly defines at least 3 of their career and/or educational goals after graduating from HCT.
• The student discusses in detail their purpose, their values, and their mission. Also, lists the 3 key questions that guide their choices. These are essential questions that serve as touchstones to direct the student’s life and work.
• The student provides at least 3 examples from the current job market and opportunities available to them. This must align with the student’s goals, taking into consideration their opportunities to make a difference.
Marketing and Implementation Strategy
• The student has created their market positioning statement, directed at a hypothetical employer, industry, organization, or the world at large.
• The student clearly describes the compelling value that they will offer to their potential employers and society.
• The student defines how they will differentiate from other UAE students or from the broader populace.
Risks and Mitigation
• The student clearly identifies the key milestones and checkpoints in their plan. In addition to describing how they will measure, or determine if they have successfully attained these milestones, and explain how they define success.
• External factors that might affect attaining success are clearly mentioned (Positively or adversely).
• The student has developed 3 contingency and risk mitigation strategies.
• The student identifies how they plan to practice ethical principles in their daily actions.
• The student mentions their choice of mentors in addition to justifying why they choose each.
• Based on the “six-word memoir” exercises, the student summarizes their PBP in 6 words that are applicable and relevant.
• Formatting is clear, used times new roman font, size 12, spacing is 1.5. Header and footer include student name, ID, and course details. Citation and referencing must be included in an attached page.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.