Based on reading of chapter 5 in our Through Women’s Eyes textbook, authors Ellen Carol DuBois and Lynn Dumenil, answer the following questions.
Based on reading of chapter 5( please make sure all answeres are based on readings from chapter 5) in our Through Women’s Eyes textbook, authors Ellen Carol DuBois and Lynn Dumenil, answer the following questions. Be sure to type your answers using this sheet. Remember to write in complete developed sentences. Questions need to be answered , though not just in a literal sense, but in addition with more than the occasional example as evidence in support of the answer. The explanations provided must be well beyond the minimum and suggested a clear, confident, nuanced, and full understanding of the key issues raised by the questions. The paper should be neat and readable and totally in conformity with college level work.
1. Using the Jewett painting as evidence on p. 255, what was the ‘California dream’ advertised to migrants in the 1840s?
2. What does it mean to say that women clung to the “ideas of the true womanhood” on the western pioneer trails?
3. What sorts of hardships could women expect on the western overland trails?
4. What did the writings of Sarah Winnemucca and Maria Amparo Ruiz de Burton reveal about the effect of white westwarad migration on Native Americans and Californios?
5. What basic connections did women have to the Gold Rush?
6. What were the root concerns that prompted women to join moral reform causes in the decades before the Civil War?
7. How did women’s reform activism deepend the “gender consciousness” of middle class women?
8. In what ways did the Oneida community challenge traditional models of of family and marriage?
9. Look at the image on p. 269 captioned “Am I not a Woman and a Sister?” explain the dual messages it contained.
10. How did abolitionism encourage women to develop and think about the specific issue of women’s rights?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.