History Assignment Grading Rubric
Discussion are worth a maximum of 25 points each. Students should post a response to the initial question(s) and are required to respond to at least one classmate and to the instructor’s question.
Points for each Discussion will be awarded as follows:
• Discussion postings and responses follow all required instructions and are posted by the due date.
• Discussion postings and responses demonstrate a full understanding of the concepts and/or strategies as presented in the readings.
• Discussion postings and responses provide evidence that the student has read the textbook.
• Discussion posting and responses follow rules for proper netiquette.
• Student has responded to at least one classmate
• Student has responded to the instructor.
• Post is free from any grammar or spelling errors.
• Discussion posts are cited in APA, MLA format.
• Discussion postings and responses are posted by the due date but are not completely responsive to the requirements of the Discussion instructions.
• Discussion postings and responses demonstrate some understanding of the concepts and/or strategies as presented in the readings.
• Discussion postings and responses provide evidence that the student has read and considered only one colleague’s postings.
• Student has responded to at least one classmate.
• Student has responded to the instructor.
• There are some grammar and spelling errors.
• Discussions are not cited.
14 or fewer points
• Discussion postings and responses are posted past the due date and/or do not address the requirements of the Discussion instructions.
• Discussion postings and responses do not demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and/or strategies as presented in the readings.
• Discussion postings and responses do not provide evidence that the student has read or considered colleagues’ postings.
• Student has not responded to at least one classmate.
• Student has not responded to the instructor.
• There are over 5 grammar and spelling errors.
• Discussions are not cited.
Writing Assignment #4
Consult course calendar for assignment due dates.
Directions: Students are to answer the questions using the assigned readings for the week. Students will submit the responses to the question to the online discussion board. Please consult the syllabus course calendar for assignment readings and due dates. Minimum word count for each question is at least 50 words. Please consult the grading rubric for assignments guidelines. Please remember to submit work to safe assign and include citations of work if you do not use the textbook. However, the textbook is required.
Students will need to select at least three questions to answer. To prepare for this Discussion students are to review Unit 8.
YOU ARE TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
After World War II, Cold war tensions increased among nations. Identify elements or events that increased tensions between the United States and Soviet Union during the Cold War. What were these dilemmas and how did Americans react to them?
Lesson 25 and 26 highlights American foreign policy initiatives. Identify at least two events that heightened Cold War tensions.
What overall lessons did you learn about after briefly reviewing the presidential leadership and administrations of Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, and Carter? (Choose at two of these presidencies) What commonalities did you find? What differences did you find?
What were some of the foreign policy initiatives proposed by Presidents Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, and Carter? (Choose at two of these presidencies)
How did Reagan’s administration react to the Cold War and what was the result? Discuss at least one significant contribution during the presidency of President Bill Clinton and George Bush?
Identify the significant contributions of Americans during the 1990’s-present? (Identify at least one) Discuss your understanding of some of the challenges or successes during the presidencies of George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama.
Reflect back on writing assignment #1 in this course and your definition of history. How has your understanding changed since week 1? Please share specific examples of ideas or new insights that you gained from the readings, resources or films as a result of this course.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.