Topic: Assignment 2: Planning Negotiations
Assignment 2: Planning Negotiations
Due Week 3 and worth 160 points
This will be turn in for plagiarism.
You become the U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and the President of the United States advises you that he doesn’t want the U.S. to sign a new environmental bill. He feels it will harm well developed nations with a strong economic history and only benefit developing, or so-called “Third World,” nations.
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the U.N. member’s varying viewpoints on the new environmental bill.
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
1. Thoroughly outline a plan that includes three (3) types of negotiation approaches covered in Chapters 1-17 for handling the negotiation that will either create a deadlock, an impasse, or a stalemate.
2. Thoroughly describe the skills and behavior needed for effective negotiations.
3. Thoroughly demonstrate the need to plan, organize, direct, and control as an effective negotiator.
4. Thoroughly conduct effective negotiation research.
5. Thoroughly compare the United Nations member’s stances on the new environmental bill.
6. Examine at least three (3) common stances of opposing U.N. members in which you would need to provide a rebuttal based on your research. Justify your response.
7. Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in contracting and purchasing negotiation techniques.
• Write clearly and concisely about issues in contracting and purchasing negotiation techniques.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.