Assessment activity 3;Managing opportunities for further improvement
Part A: Theory review and application
1. List three methods you have used to keep team members informed regarding continuous improvement efforts. Explain why these methods were used and whether they were effective.
2. Explain how recording processes will help you and your team identify further opportunities for improvement.
3. Describe the systems in place or that you plan to introduce, including the performance variables that will be measured to:
a) document work performance;
b) report on achievements and problems
c) record information for planning further continuous improvement.
4. Identify a project in which mistakes have been made or areas that needed improvement were identified. Explain what you or your team have learnt from the project and list the changes you would make when planning similar projects in the future.
Part B: Case study
1. What other strategies could Jasper has used to monitor operational progress and identify where improvements could be made?
2. Select one of the improvements. Prepare a communication strategy that will inform the team of the improvement to be implemented. Include as many appropriate options as you consider necessary. Use lateral thinking skills to develop interesting ways to let the team know about the outcome of the research.
3. Using the improvement you selected in question 2,write (briefly) what you would include in:
• The company’s business plan
• The team’s operational plan
• An individual team member’s work plan
4. What systems could Jasper use in the future to help him regularly:
• Document work performance
• Report on successes, opportunities and problems
• Record information that could be useful for continuous improvement?
Include the performance variables that will be measured in each system or process.
BSBMGT516C Facilitate continuous improvement
1. a) In your own words, describe what a quality system is and its role in maintaining continuous improvement.
b) Select a continuous improvement process or model a organization or team could implement. Describe how you would use it to increase productivity and customer satisfaction, monitor performance and reduce costs.
2. Research two continuous improvement models or quality systems relevant to your organization. Describe
• the models/systems
• Why you selected each model/system
• How each mode/system can be used by your organization to facilitate continuous improvement.
3. a) In your own words explain the principles of sustainability.
b) Provide examples of two changes and describe what the organization might do to ensure that the change complies with sustainability requirement.
4. select three different types of knowledge management systems from those discussed in this learner guide and explain how they can assist an organization in its continuous improvement processes.
5. Explain how the DMAIC methodology (define, measure, analyze , improve and control) can be used to monitor customer service.
6. Carry out the following project to devise strategies and approaches to improve work outcomes or organizational functioning. Ensure you undertake each of the activities below and provide any supporting documentation as evidence.
Before the project
a) Use a process that encourages participation with your team members to identify the focus of your continuous improvement activities.
b) What are the goals of your continuous improvement initiative?
c) Make a list of stakeholders who will need to be kept informed regarding continuous improvement activities. What communication methods will you use for each group of stake holders?
d) How will you use mentoring and coaching processes to ensure that individuals and teams are able to implement and support the organization’s continuous improvement processes?
During the project
e) Explain the methods your will use to monitor performance operational progress and customer service and identify areas for improvement. Collate the results of your continuous improvement activities suing these methods and provide as evidence.
f) Describe two adjustments you have made in the course of carrying out your improvement activities. How have you communicated these adjustments to have relevant stakeholders?
After the project
g) Communicate the outcomes of your continuous improvement efforts to stakeholders and attach a copy of this communication as evidence.
h) Debrief team members on your continuous improvement efforts and identify any other opportunities for further improvement.
i) Using this information, create a plan for future continuous improvement efforts.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.