Art History II
I. Slide comparisons: Choose 3 of 5 pairs of images, 15 points each (45 points for section)
Choose 3 of the 5 pairs of images to compare, and list the artist, date, culture or style, and materials for each image shown. Then write another paragraph or two comparing and contrasting the images in terms of style, subject, meaning, function, or other attributes.
II. Essays: For the 3 exam option: Choose 2 of 5 essay questions, 25 points each (50 points for section)
For the 4 exam option: Choose 1 of 5 essay questions, 25 points each (25 points for section)
For each essay, choose 3 or 4 artworks to focus your discussion on and build your answer around. Use vocabulary from your reading whenever you are able to, and be sure to list the identifying information for each artwork you discuss (enough of a description that I can tell what you’re talking about) as well as the artist, relevant style and date created. Those who post all essays and comparisons by midnight on Sunday, 2/15 will receive 5 extra credit points on the exam.
1. Discuss the development of perspective in European art from the 14th-16th centuries. Choosing 3 or 4 works of art to compare, consider the differences between intuitive and linear perspective, the placement and style of architecture in the composition, the relationships of people to architecture in the work, and compositional issues such as the placement of vanishing points.
2. Discuss the development of portraiture in European art from the 14th-16th centuries. Choosing 3 or 4 works of art to compare, discuss the changing styles, donors, subjects, compositions, economic factors, propaganda or message, proportions, poses, clothing, realism, idealism, and abstraction (just address a few of these).
3. Discuss the ways in which humanism and classicism influenced Renaissance art. Consider the different aspects of the philosophies and how they affected people’s lives and beliefs as well as art. Choosing 3 or 4 works of art to compare, consider how humanism and classicism affect the art in terms of subject, style, meaning, media, color, composition, and intended effect on viewers (just address a few of these).
4. Choosing 3 or 4 works of art to compare, consider the changes that have occurred from the 14th-16th centuries regarding the portrayal of the Virgin Mary and/or Jesus in religious art. You might consider their placement, media, emotion, proportion, body positions, formal relationships, style, donors or patrons, intended message, and overall effect on the viewer.
5. Discuss the various treatments of the human figure as it has been portrayed in the art we’ve studied (naturalistic, idealized, abstracted, etc.). Choosing 3 or 4 works of art to compare, discuss these changes in terms of proportions, poses, clothing, realism, idealism, and abstraction (just address a few of these).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.